We have helped get FUNDED over 6700 customers since our inception.
- We have access to loan programs you may not. Low vehicle value programs, secured and unsecured loans, and more.
- A direct lender will try to sell you on THEIR product, even if another company offers something better. They have no legal obligation to work with you to find better options. We however are a licensed broker and have a legal obligation to offer you the best solution for your needs.
- A direct lender knows that if you start the process with them, once you have begun sending in the documents to them you will be too tired to seek other solutions because you may be near funding with them putting you in a position to simply “sort it out after the fact”, which in our experience ends up with you regretting what you could have had if you known all your options.
- You are told the truth here. This means that if you will not qualify for a loan, we will not put you through any process to waste your time. If it can be done, we will know it in minutes.
- Our service is FREE to you. The lenders pay us to do the pre-screen thus saving them man-power money and pass part of that savings to us to pay us. They don’t even know anything about you until you tell us to do it. No spam. No sending your information to parties not involved in helping you. Simply stated, we are on your side and although we have a vested interest in getting you funded from the lender, WHICH lender is up to you and with one call we can give you the info on all that can serve you.
Max Cash® Title Loan is a FREE service for title loans in your area and over our years we have helped thousands of people nationwide.
In California- since there is basically 2 cars for each person this state is a hot spot for title loans. Sometimes they are referred to as pink slip loans because the title is pink – the minimum loan amount is $2,510. Customers can get their money in a variety of ways such as money gram (Walmart has these in them), check, wire, and go into a lender store and pick up funds. Lots of vehicles qualify in this state because there are multiple low value vehicle programs to help customers who need funds. Smog is required in CA, but sometimes that can be built into the loan. This state has the most workaround solutions for customers to get their funds.
We can help you if you are located in the 951 area code of California:
- Banning, CA
- Corona, CA
- Hemet, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Norco, CA
- Perris, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Rubidoux, CA
- Temecula, CA