If you are like me, when you need some money and you need it as fast as you can, there are only a few options that really make a difference and have stood the test of time. A California car title loan is one of them. California car title loans are for anyone that has either a car title that is clean (meaning there is no lien holders) – OR – you have just a few payments left to make on the car.
A lot of people may not know this but California car title loan companies do not loan to anyone who needs LESS than $2510. That is because the law does not make it advantageous to the lender to do so. The truth is, if you only need a few hundred, you should not be doing a title loan. Title loans are a wonderful and fast way to get some cash and the truth is, it is actually very easy.
Here are some tips to get a California car title loan:
- Start the process when you need the money in 72 hours or less. Next day loans are usually given top priority and attention from the lender.
- Get your car title in your hands along with a copy of your driver’s license and proof of insurance. If you don’t have insurance or you need to get a smog check, then tell the lender and they will usually help you.
- Get a list of people (usually 5 or so) that if called can vouch for who you are.
- Get your VIN. Never heard of a title loan company who didn’t need it.
- Work with your loan processor. This is important. Your loan processor is on YOUR SIDE of the fence, helping you with the underwriters needs. He or she will speak on your behalf for the first part of the loan to make sure you get the help you need and understand what the lingo means.
Thanks and get started NOW!