Can I get additional money on my title loan? The answer is YES for the most part but we highly suggest letting us get you a better interest rate if you do this.
When someone gets a title loan the first time you are faced with needing that money right away and the interest rate is usually the lenders higher rate. When you want to ADD money to your title loan, the lender does not reward you typically for your prior customer patronage. What you need is one of two options:
- Refinancing your car title loan with the additional need you have
- Asking the lender for just a little extra. Even if you do that, they still need to redo the agreement.
What we do is get your current loan specifics.
The MAIN areas of our concern is your monthly payment and your interest rate. The GOAL is to get both lower or at least one or the other. To do this, you need our expertise because you do not know, like we do, all the various lenders and their programs. It could take hours to do it yourself and we can do it for you in minutes…for free.
What we would do if we go to another lender than you have right now is see if the lender will buyout your current loan. This is a MAJOR advantage for you because if they report, you will show a paid off large loan on your credit and that almost all the time helps your FICO score.
We not only do NEW title loan programs for clients but we also manage REFINANCE car title loans
The good news you you already went through the process once before so you know what is needed but what you do not know is you can do this WITHOUT the title because the current lender already has it. All you need to do is the simply things like texting us a copy of your drivers license and a few more very easy to find things. So will just a little effort you could get more money now, possibly improve your credit rating, pay off your current loan, possibly get a better interest rate AND possibly a lower payment.
Finally one major benefit current title loan customers have is letting us find a buyout. If your payment is too high or you are starting to think you may not be able to handle the loan, it is better for us to see if their is lower payments for you then let the problem continue and possibly lose your car. Simple call empowers you to solve multiple problems. 855-561-5626 text or call.
Funding Now: Fast Loan From a Bank?
Short answer: probably not. Many times, traditional loan lenders, such as a bank, may require you to meet with them in person to go over your personal information or details about the loan agreement, which is not a good example of a fast loan. Sometimes, traditional lenders can make you drive all the way out to meet with them before you have even received approval. Or, traditional lenders can take days or even weeks to process your information making you wait and waste your time.
If you want to ditch the hassles that can come with traditional lenders, you should try something different. Non traditional lenders such as car title loan lenders can offer a fast loan and efficient funding, and most even offer same or next day funding!
If you are looking for a fast loan without tedious hassles, a car title loan could be the right answer for you. But how do you find the best car title loan lender? It can seem daunting to try to research all the different lenders out there. Go with a company who has done the research for you, that’s Max Cash!
At Max Cash, we have done the research and acquired a network of some most top notch car title loan lenders throughout the country. Using our extensive network, Max Cash may be able to connect you with the car title loan lenders that is most suited for you in your area.
Fast Funding from a Loan
If you are looking for fast funding, you have several options. Some types of loans that typically offer fast funding are:
- Payday loans
- Signature loans
- Pawn shop “loans”
- Registration loans
- Car title loans
Yep, you have a lot of options. But do you know which one is best for you? You should be aware that payday loans, signature loans, and registration loans all have extremely high interest rates. This could leave your balance actually going up at the end of the month instead of down. You might want to stay away from those types of funding.
Along with those high interest rates, payday loans, signature loans, registration loans, and even pawn shop “loans” all have very short payback terms almost every single time. With short payback terms of typically about 30 days, these types of funding might end up being more harmful to you than good.
That leaves car title loans. Car title loans are known for their competitive terms and convenient rates. That’s means that you can have the time you need to pay back your loan without risking totally drowning in extra interest rate fees.
Do you know how to get the best deal for fast funding on a car title loan for yourself? It is super easy when you go with Max Cash Title Loans! Max Cash Title Loans has already done the research on the best car title loan lenders around and complied them into our network of trusted lenders. When you work with Max Cash, we can connect you with a fantastic deal on a car title loan near your neighborhood!
What are the Benefits of Using a Car Title Loan?
People from all over the country count on car title loans to get them out of tough financial situations. Check out just a few of the benefits you could enjoy if you choose to get a car title loan:
- Fast funding – if you are looking for a quick way to get some cash, a car title loan could be your answer. Most lenders can offer you approval and funding as soon as the next business day it doesn’t get much fast than that!
- High approval rate – scared to apply for a loan because your credit score isn’t as high as it used to be? With car title loans, you don’t have to worry about that. Most car title loan lenders care way more about the equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan. In fact, most car title loan lenders don’t even care about your credit score at all.
- Competitive rates and convenient terms – A car title loan can set you up with a payment plan that works for you. You can even talk to your car title loan agent in most cases and create your payment plan with them, so you can make sure you have payback terms and an interest rate that works for your budget and schedule.
- No pre payment penalties – If you are trying to pay back your car title loan as fast as you can, you are probably going to want to make your payments when it is convenient for you. Make your monthly installment as early as your like with car title loans, because they normally will never penalize you for being responsible and making a payment before the due date.
- Quality customer support – When you have a question, you need answer right away we get that. That’s why if you can contact your car title loan lender whenever you need their help, and remember you can always call Max Cash as well if you have any questions about your car title loan process. We are open seven days a week from 6am 9pm.
What is Needed to Get Fast Funding?
Since car title loans can be so easy to get, the documents that they require are relatively simple. Actually, you can get most of these documents together now, to ensure that your process goes as smooth as possible. That way you can get your money even faster!
Here are the basic documents most car title loan lenders require:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- Three references that are not related to you
- Several photos of your car
Along with these basic documents, you will also have to fill out a brief information request to begin your car title loan process. You can fill out that form on the Max Cash homepage, and find out practically instantly if you are approved.