Have a title loan on your car but want to sell it? You can sell your car with a title loan, but the transfer can be done after the car title loan is paid off. It can be a little complicated but, it can be done! If you are looking for a title loan, Max Cash Title Loans is here to help!
Keep reading for more information on the ins and outs of selling a car with a title loan on it, and on Max Cash Title Loans.
How to Sell a Car with a Title Loan on it?
If you are thinking of selling a car with a title loan, there is a way to go about it. Before you are able to officially sell your vehicle and transfer the title, you will have to pay off the remaining amount of your title loan. By doing so you will remove the lien on the car’s title (which is added by the lender when the loan is taken out).
You can go about this, by having a buyer pay you before the title transfer and use the funds to pay off your vehicle. Or you can begin the search for a buyer while repaying your title loan.
When selling or considering a trade-in with a dealership you may have to first finish paying off your title loan. While a private buyer may be open to paying you before the lien is released.
How Will I Get My Title Back After Repaying My Car Title Loan?
When you pay back your loan in full, the lender will attach a release to the car’s title which can then be to your local Department of motor vehicles (DMV) for processing. Or the lender will transfer the title electronically.
Generally, this process does not take long and can be done on the same day or soon after the loan is repaid.
Once the lienholder releases the title, then the car will legally be yours again. After this, you will be free to sell it transfer ownership to the buyer/ new owner.
When working with Max Cash Title Loans, we try and make the title loan process as simple and fast as possible. If you are looking for a title loan, we are the best place to begin. Keep reading for more information on the benefits that come with our process, and the network of the online title loan lenders that we work with.
Perks of Working with Max Cash Title Loans for an Auto Title Loan
Here are a few perks available when working with our team and the lenders that we work with:
- Competitive Interest Rates —the interest rates for the loans we service are kept highly competitive, and so you can be sure that you are getting an affordable loan.4
- Low Monthly Payments —the monthly payments for the loans we service are kept from low from beginning to end.4
- No Prepayment Penalties —there are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay back your title loan early without any surprises.3
- Flexible Repayment Options —whether you need a short-term loan option, or something longer, the lenders that we work with can help.4
- Refinancing —if you already are paying back a car title loan, Max Cash Title Loans may be able to help.2 We may be able to find you a new title loan with better repayment terms.4
- Apply Even with Bad Credit History— even if you don’t have the best credit score or could still be approved for a title loan. And so title loans could be a great option for those who cannot be eligible for a personal loan, credit cards, or other traditional loans.
- No Hidden Fees —there are never any hidden fees with the title loans that we service.3
How Much Could I Get with a Title Loan?
The loan amount for a title loan will depend on a few factors. The value of the vehicle, and your income will help determine your loan amount.
The value of the car, and your income will be a large factor when determining car title loan eligibility. If you are curious about the current market value of your car check out Kelley Blue Book for a rough estimate.
In general, the title loan amount ranges from a few hundred dollars up to a few thousand. This flexibility with the range of loan amounts is one reason that so many people turn to these subprime loans.
They can help take care of an emergency without turning their personal finances upside down.
How Do I Get Started with Max Cash Title Loans?
To apply with Max Cash Title Loans, you can reach out to us online, or give us a call. From there, you can expect to discuss details with a lender, send in some documents, and find out approval. Once approved, you could have the funds in as little as one business day.1 2 Get the funds through a check in the mail, sent straight to a bank account, or at a local MoneyGram. It’s that easy!!!