Max Cash Title Loans Works with automobile title loan lenders across the country, we can help you find a lender with competitive interest rates and reasonable monthly payments4. We have friendly and knowledgeable loan processors standing by. Find out more about your vehicle and loan here.
There are many reasons why a person would need money fast without bank hassles:
- Bail money (getting a car title loan to pay a bail company if someone you know is in jail and needs a bond)
- Money for a lawyer (usually they need a retainer)
- Emergency (such as funeral expenses)
- Needing cash today or first thing tomorrow (electric bill such as a turn off is pending)
- Wedding rings! (When you know you found the right one – a car title loan is perfect!)
….And so on
You can see why car title loans are so popular!
Drivers have gotten upwards of $2, 5001 for a car title loan on Ford’s of this model of this year (2002).
This vehicle gets a hardy 8.9 out of 10 on reviews for Kelly Blue Book Online. Ford Mustangs are an American classic. This sports car gets great reviews for powerful engine, fun to drive, appealing style, and great crash test scores.
Car title loans are secured loans where recipients can use their car title as collateral. Recipients who get title loans must allow a lender to place a lien on their car title. They must temporarily give up the hard copy of their vehicle title, in exchange for a loan amount once the loan is repaid. Then the lien is removed and the car title is returned to its owner. If the recipient defaults on their payments the lender becomes responsible to repossess the vehicle and sell it to repay the recipients debt.
Max Cash Title Loans has resources online to help you find some answers to your questions. The amount of your car title loan depends on your ability to re-pay, the money you need for the loan and the automobiles value with some other factors that may be considered by the underwriter.
Some lenders want you to take pictures of your car using your cell phone because they may not want to actually see it in person. If they do, they will ask you for 5-6 pictures. They usually are:
- The front
- The right side
- The left side
- The rear
- A picture of the Odometer
- A picture of the VIN (usually found on the driver’s door or through the window by the driver)
They may ask you to have someone take a picture of you by your car but this is rare.
We are here to help.
So Apply or Call today.
Text us at 602-476-2436