Want to know how much you can get for a car title loan on your 2012 Dodge Caravan? Although the information provided was based on one customers experience and through one specific lender, you can get a good idea of a ballpark number (based on summer of 2016). It was also based on the cars mileage, the customers’ ability to repay, your location and many other factors.
Drivers have gotten upwards of $3,5001for a car title loan on Dodge of this model of this year (2012).
Max Cash® Title Loans has gathered the best of best lenders from around America. We can find you a lender with reasonable monthly payments and competitive rates4. We can help you get you fast pre-approval, no Pre-payment penalties3and funding as fast as one business day.
There are many reasons why a person would need money fast without bank hassles:
- Bail money (getting a car title loan to pay a bail company if someone you know is in jail and needs a bond)
- Money for a lawyer (usually they need a retainer)
- Emergency (such as funeral expenses)
- Needing cash today or first thing tomorrow (electric bill such as a turn off is pending)
- Wedding rings! (When you know you found the right one – a car title loan is perfect!)
…. And so on
You can see why car title loans are so popular!
About the Car:
The 2012 Dodge Caravan gets 7 out of 10 on Kelly Blue Book Online. The 2012 Dodge Caravan is reliable, roomy, fuel efficient and comfortable. This great family vehicle seats 7 passengers.
Starting the process:
Using your vehicle title as a secured measure against a loan is a fast and easy way to get money. There is no certainty in how much you would qualify for. You must fill out our online application in order to get things started. Use our online resources to help you get the information you are looking for on car title loans.
We will need to speak to you on the phone to get you questions answered. Use your cell phone to call us and take pictures of:
- The front
- The rear
- The left side
- The right side
- A picture of the Odometer
- A picture of the VIN (usually found on the driver’s door or through the window by the driver)
You will need to take pictures of your personal documents like State ID. or Drivers license, utility bill, and current car title.
Text us: 480-498-3950
Call us: 480-405-8877