There may come a time when a Kansas citizen may need emergency funding in a pinch. Some speedy cash options include payday loans and installment loans. However, these speedy cash locations don’t tell Kansas citizens the real cost that comes from their “quick fix” advertisements.
Payday loans are notorious for putting individuals in a tough position by forcing them to pay off their loan in a few weeks using their next paycheck. If the payment is not made in full by that time, the loan amount adds up in interest and continues to roll over, taking the next paycheck with it!
Installment loans could typically last several years but are more restrictive as they mainly look at credit when determining if someone is well-suited for one. This would not be a better option for Kansas citizens that may be looking for speedy cash locations for their emergency funding!
But wait! There are other speedy cash options that Kansas citizens should consider: a car title loan. With a car title loan, loan durations are typically less than a year, funding is usually quick, and they are typically a safer bet due to their extensive regulations over the last few years.
Based on these regulations and legislation on title loans overall, here are the states where someone could obtain a title loan:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
With that being said, these are the states that allow title loans via several legal loopholes:
- California- Not subjected to small-loan limits if the loan is over $2,500.
- Kansas- A car title loan in Kansas can be sold as open-ended credit lines.
- Louisiana- Loans over $250 are not typically subject to restrictions.
- South Carolina- Loans that are over $600 tend to not be subjected to the state’s small-loan limits.
So, the short answer is “Yes,” Kansas citizens have the wonderful benefit of obtaining a car title loan. However, there are several conditions and regulations that must be followed for this to be possible.
What to Expect when Obtaining a Car Title Loan in Kansas?
Obtaining a car title loan in Kansas is not a problem, just be ready to understand the Kansas regulations that a lender you must be aware that:
- When it comes to the late fees for a car title loan in Kansas, lenders are only allowed to charge you 5% of the loan installment that they were late on. They could also charge $25, whichever ends up being less.
- If you decide to obtain a car title loan in Kansas, you have 30 days to make a monthly payment, including interest charges and other fees.
- You may pay off the loan sooner than 30 days. Your lender cannot charge a fee for an early payment!
- If you cannot pay during those 30 days and would like an extension, you may only extend the loan for two additional 30-day periods. Extensions on your loan are not automatic or guaranteed. Both you and your lender must agree to it.
- If you do not keep up with your car title loan payments in Kansas, you could default on the loan for at least 10 days. After this, your lender may then take steps to repossess your vehicle. However, your lender must first give you a notice and allow upi the ability to avoid car repossession by paying the balance within 20 days of the notice.
- Once the 20 days from the notice have passed, your lender is well within their rights to repossess the car. Kansas does not require lenders give borrowers additional notices, or carry out any other processes, like obtaining a court order.
Outside of what the law requires, a car title loan in Kansas can vary widely from lender to lender and could end up being radically different through a case-by-case basis. There could be hidden fees on a car title loan in Kansas, and even interest rates may fluctuate based on the contract.
For a Kansas citizen looking into speedy cash options like title loans, it is important to read any loan document carefully. Its terms may drastically impact their financial situation.
However, these worries could be put to rest when working with Max Cash Title Loans!2 Here’s why!
Why Max Cash Title Loans Could People Obtain a Car Title Loan in Kansas
With Max Cash Title Loans, the loan processing service that we provide Kansas citizens is based on years of combined experience and understanding of title loans from all over the country.2
We have worked and communicated with one of the largest networks of title loan lenders in the country. We provide Kansas citizens with options and the financial knowledge that could help them obtain a car title loan.5 Don’t deal with the immense pressure and sense of confusion that may come from trying to obtain a car title loan on your own.5
With a decade of experience, Max Cash Title Loans provides comfort and ease to those trying to obtain a car title loan. We continue to grow our network to provide financial help to customers every day.5
Max Cash Title Loans is open seven days a week, and having served more than 500,000 customers. We have provided excellent customer service to people all over the country.5 We have built relationships with title loan lenders in over 40 states, including Kansas.
People looking to obtain a car title loan in Kansas may quit looking for a reputable and affordable title loan. Contact Max Cash Title Loans today or complete our online inquiry and let us do all the research for you. Citizens in Kansas could obtain an affordable title loan in less than a few business days.5