I used to live in Gilbert after living in Scottsdale, Tempe and of course the main city Phoenix. Not sure why I love this area as much as I do but there is just something to be said about the Arizona lifestyle.
That’s not the reason you are reading this. to hear all about how I love Arizona. You came here to get information on car title loans in Phoenix.
First you have a choice out here to drive right up to a location but I wouldn’t advise that. Ever since the locals got hit with the removal of payday loans, people have been looking for an option and if your car has a clear title then maybe this is your lucky day. The problem is now that title loans are popping up everyone, one would THINK that the increased competition would lower the interest rates. Not a chance. The ONLY one we are aware that is actually doing something about this is 800LoanMart and they are doing it because they are trying to get people used to ending their obsession with having to drive up to a location and do the better option of getting a title loan online.
No considering when I worked in Phoenix and it took me an hour to drive home every day to Gilbert, one would think that I would NOT want to go back and forth from home to work to home to work to keep getting forms I missed. Logic would dictate that getting a title loan online and with 800LoanMart just makes sense.
Here is what they offer so you can see:
- Interest rates so low no one can compete against them
- They will take older or high mileage cars
- They will take people with horrible credit scores or just no credit at all.
- They will make the monthly payments low enough so that anyone can afford it.
- They will make getting a title loan online as fast as possible because they have an in-house tech and customer service department that is over 100 people strong (unlike the mom and pops who are sleeping next to their hound dog while the phone rings)
Get my point? Use the application on this site to apply and we will send the info to them for you.