When considering title loans, most people think that only “normal” everyday cars can qualify. However, this is not always the case. There are multiple kinds of vehicles that could qualify for a few different types of title loans. Just like there isn’t just one type of financial situation, there isn’t just one type of title loan.
Title loans were meant to help people from a wide variety of financial backgrounds, so it only makes sense that there are also a wide variety of title loans available. Check out the different types of title loans so you can decide which one might be best for you.
What are the Different Types of Title Loans?
When considering if a title loan could be the best choice for you, it is important to know all the facts. Knowing the different types of title loans can help you decide if title loans are right for you. You could even be sitting on a title loan asset right now and not even know it!
Here are some different types of title loans you could get:
- Traditional Title Loans – A traditional title loan that uses a standard qualifying vehicle as collateral. This kind of title loan would be on something like the everyday car that you use for your daily commuting needs.
- Truck Title Loan – If you have a qualifying truck, you may be able to use it as collateral for a title loan. You will need to speak with your title loan lender specifically to verify that your truck qualifies as proper collateral for a title loan.
- RV Title Loan – Many people and families have RV’s, and now it is possible to use them to secure certain title loan funding. Even if your RV is not completely paid off, you may still be eligible to use it as collateral for a title loan.
- Salvage Title Loan – If you have an extremely old or salvaged car, you can possibly use it for a title loan. Something to note is that funding for a salvage title loan would be extremely low, so a salvage title loan may only be a decent option if you have absolutely no other means of getting the funds you need.
There are many kinds of vehicles that could be eligible for a car title loan. If you are wondering how much your personal vehicle, truck, or RV could get you, try our Title Loan Estimator and get instant results!
What are the Benefits of Different Types of Title Loans?
While there are many types of title loans, they all have similar benefits. Title loans have been a convenient option for fast emergency funding for people throughout the United States, so there is a chance they may be right for you to.
Check out just a few of the benefits that keep people coming to title loans for short-term essential funding:
- Fast Approval – When you’re in the middle of a financial crisis, waiting is something you just don’t have time for. Title loans have a notoriously quick process. Upon approval, it is possible to receive your title loan funding as soon as the same day, or the very next business day.
- Convenient Terms – Car title loans are also known for their convenient payback terms. While title loans are meant to be a form of short-term emergency funding, it is usually possible to extend payback terms up to 3 years if that is what works best for your financial situation.
- Competitive Rates – The car title loan industry is competitive. Max Cash Title Loans uses that kind of environment to our advantage so you can get the best deal on a title loan.1 3 4 Some loans even have flexible rates, but this varies from lender to lender.
- Flexible Process – Since car title loans are meant to help people out during times of financial stress, it is only natural that the process be as easy-going as possible. From the very start, there is no obligation to proceed, and if you’d like to re-visit terms or rates during the life of the loan there is always the option to discuss that with your lender.
To learn even more about the different types of title loans and how they could benefit you, Max Cash Title Loans has informational pages that may be helpful to you.
Get the Type of Title Loan That is Right for You
No matter what kind of vehicle you have, a title loan could be a convenient option for you. Max Cash Title Loans wants to get you the best deal on a car title loan, whether your car is a “normal” everyday vehicle or not.5
To get started with the Max Cash Title Loan process you can:
- Call / text in at 1-855-561-5626
- Fill out the short inquiry form on the Max Cash Title Loan website
- Email us at Info@Max CashTitleLoans.com
- Visit our offices if you live in Tempe, Arizona and would like to speak to a representative in-person
Start today and get your money tomorrow!5