Need emergency cash for a new computer or laptop but not sure where to begin? Whether you need a MacBook from Apple, a Dell computer, a Microsoft P.C, a Lenovo, or a Chromebook, there are different ways that you could get the emergency cash that you need. Because of COVID 19 / Coronavirus pandemic, many people may be strapped for cash, even with an emergency fund. When looking to get emergency cash for a new computer or laptop, the most helpful thing that may be, to begin with, is checking out any protection plans or warranties.
After that, you may want to consider other emergency cash options; things like an emergency loan is a place to begin. Below you’ll find more information on the different emergency cash options for a new computer or a new laptop.
Checking Out Your Warranty/Protection Programs
If you have an old computer or old laptop that needs replacing before looking to buy a new one, double check the warranties or protection plans that you may have. Usually, some warranties can be purchased straight from the manufacturer with the purchase of a laptop or computer, while other warranties or protection plans may be offered from the place you are purchasing such as amazon, best buy, or an apple store.
In many cases, these protection plans can help replace all kinds of parts of the computer/laptop, like the display, video card, battery replacement (to extend battery life), or whatever other hardware issues. It all depends on your protection program or warranty to get your computer or laptop working like new, while you save money.
How Student Loans Can Help for Emergency Cash for a New Computer or Laptop
If you are a full time college student, then you may be able to use financial aid or student loans to pay for the costs of either repairing an older computer or laptop or to get a new one. In most instances, you will need to have a computer at home when you are a student, and so, although the purchase of a new computer may seem like a splurge on yourself, it will also be critical to your success at school, especially with online classes.
For those with younger dependents or children who are going back to school remotely due to the pandemic, and need a laptop for school, talk to your school directly or check out your state’s U.S department of education for more information.
Talking to Your Employer About the Desktop Computer, Laptop, iPad, or Tablet You Need
If you are working remotely like many others during this pandemic. You may be able to get the computer or laptop that you need through your employer. In some cases, they may allow you to take your work computer home or reimburse you for a new computer. Either way, if you need tools to work from home, definitely talk to your employer, so you can do your job successfully.
Taking out a Loan for Emergency Cash for a New Computer or Laptop
Another option to consider for emergency cash for a new computer, when your savings account won’t cut it, is taking out a loan. Here are a few options to consider:
- Credit Cards. A credit card is usually the route that people take when they don’t have enough funds right away, or in their savings account. There are all kinds of credit cards out there, and some tech stores such as Apple or Best Buy have their own credit card, which can come with rewards or even protection programs.
- Personal Loans. Personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including to pay for a new computer or a laptop.
- Payday Loans. Payday loans use the borrower’s paycheck to make funds available. In general, these are short term loans, and there really aren’t the monthly payments like with other loans, you’ll have to pay back the loan in full when it is due. Because of these reasons, the loan amounts are generally a few hundred dollars at most.
- Car Title Loans. A car title loan uses the equity of the borrower’s vehicle to make funding available. Instead of focusing on credit, lenders pay attention to the value of the vehicle and the ability to repay.
If you think a title loan is a right option for you, start with Max Cash Title Loans, the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. Instead of having to google all the lenders yourself, we can do the search work for you. All of the lenders that we work with are vetted and can come with all kinds of benefits, such as highly competitive interest rates, low monthly payments, and flexibility with repayment. 3 4
The Application Process with Max Cash Title Loans
Here is what the title loan process will look like:
1) Apply for an Online Title Loan. The first step is going to require you to reach out to us. This can be done online or through the phone we are here for you seven days a week.
2) Talk to a Loan Agent about Details. Once you reach out to our team, you can discuss what you are looking for from a title loan.
3) Find Out Approval with a Title Loan Lender. From here, we’ll begin the search for your needs, and once a lender is found, start the application process. 5
4) Once Approved, Get the Funds. Finally, once approved for the loan, sign the agreement and get the funds. 1 2 The funds can be sent to you as a check, transferred to a bank account, or picked up at a local MoneyGram location. 1 2
Need more information on how a title loan works? Check out our FAQ page, or give us a call at 1 855 561 5626 to speak to a friendly loan agent.
Apply for the Emergency Cash That You Need Right Away!
When you need a new laptop or a new computer, you can look at your old model’s warranty. If you are a student your school or student loans may be of help. And finally, a loan may be a good option for emergency cash.
If a title loan seems right for your needs, start with Max Cash Title Loans. Once approved for a title loan with the lenders that we work with, you could get the emergency cash as soon as the next business day. 1 2 To get started, head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call at 1 855 561 5626.