If you are a car owner, you are probably familiar with the maintenance. Providing your car with regular upkeep is what it takes to keep your car in good shape. While many times car repairs are small and can be fixed yourself, other times the car repair could be much larger, and you may find yourself in need of emergency cash to pay for car repairs.
The good news is that when you work with Max Cash Title Loans, there may be many options available where you can get the emergency cash you need to repair your car! Below you’ll find more information on the different routes a car owner could go to fix up their vehicle after an unexpected emergency.
Check Auto Insurance Policies or Your Car Manufacturer Warranty
Many cases or emergency car repairs may be a result of a car accident. If the fault was yours, your insurance should be able to cover all, most, or some of the repair costs, depending on your auto insurance policy.
When another driver causes the accident, then their insurance should cover the costs for the auto repairs. Keep in mind that not all states require that you have auto insurance, but most do. It may also be helpful to know that, with an accident regardless of who is at fault, your insurance premiums may go up.
Car manufacturer warranties are kind of like insurance from the manufacturer. Whether you bought a new car or a used one, it probably came with some kind of manufacturer’s warranty.
There are all kinds of these warranties, for mileage, emissions, parts, and even for maintenance. In general, most policies will cover any issues that come up because of the way the car was put together.
For example, things like recalls should be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. However, things, like regular maintenance, regular wear and tear, environmental damage, and cosmetic issues will not be covered.
Look into Government Assistance for Emergency Cash or Other Forms of Assistance
For those on welfare, or low income families, there may be government assistance programs or assistance from non profits who can offer vouchers that can help pay for all kinds of car maintenance and repairs.
For those who need their vehicle to get to their place of work, Job Access and Reverse Commute, or JARC can help with transportation while your vehicle is out of service.
Look to a Loan for the Emergency Cash for Car Repair
Another option that you could look into is a loan to pay for car repair. Because everyone’s financial needs and credit score may be different, the same loan may not be a viable / good option.
However, it will be helpful to know the different options that are out there. Below are a few examples of different kinds of loans/ financing options:
- Personal Loans
personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons. They can come with all kinds of loan amounts, loan terms, and monthly payment plans. Look for a personal loan with online lenders, financial institutions (like a bank or a credit union), or private lenders. Some lenders may be online while others may have brick and mortar locations.
- Payday Loans
if you need a short term loan and have bad credit or bad credit history, a payday loan may be the route to go. When a payday loan is taken out, the lender may ask for one time withdrawal permission from your bank account, on your payday. If you need more time than a week to pay back your loan, a payday loan is probably not the best option for you.
- Credit Cards
you can use a credit card to pay for car repair. Depending on your card, you could also look into cash advance. When looking for a new credit card, expect a credit check. The credit card limit and interest rates will reflect your credit history.
- Title Loans
Title loans are a type of secured lending that uses a vehicle as collateral. If your car is in working condition and have bad credit then a title loan may work for you! To find some most competitive rates on title loans start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans.
Talk to a Repair Shop about Payment Options
Many repair shops have partnered or work with outside financial institutions to provide their customers with essentially installment loans. You can always call and a shop, even before going in for the repair. Some repair shops may be comfortable with an extension. While others may be open to selling you used parts.
Benefits of Using Car Title Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for Car Insurance
If you think a title loan is a right option in order to get emergency cash to pay for car insurance, begin with our team. Here are a few benefits of working with our team and the lenders that we work with:
· A Fast Process — inquiring with Max Cash Title Loans only takes a few minutes. Rest of the process only takes about an hour. Once approved for a title loan with a lender, the funds can be made available in as little as 24 hours.
· Competitive Interest Rates — all the lenders that we work with offer highly competitive interest rates.
· Low Monthly Payments — manageability with repayment is key with any kind of loan service. When searching for lenders through our network, we can try to get you that.
· Get a Short-Term Loan or a Longer Loan Terms — title loans are typically a year-long. However, there could be a lender offering loan repayment for a few months, or as long as a few years! Talk to a loan agent about what kind of loan repayment you are looking for and your financial needs!
Programs that Can Give You Emergency Assistance to Pay for Gas/Fuel
If you are a low-income family or a low-income household that needs assistance paying for:
- Energy Bills
- Utility Bills
- Gas Bills
There are programs that can help give you the financial assistance you need! The eligibility requirements for these programs are generally your gross income, and your household size. Some homeowners struggle with home heating and weatherization to help save money, so these programs can help.
Emergency Cash to Pay for a Winter Car Tune-Up
Need emergency cash to pay for a winter car tune-up? You are not alone. As the winter months arrive, many vehicle owners are preparing to protect their cars and passengers from the elements. Snow, sleet and ice from cold weather can all damage your vehicle during the winter months. As a vehicle owner, it is imperative to prepare yourself and your car for the weather, as it can help save you money down the line. Winter weather can be costly to your vehicle, especially if you have not prepped for it ahead of time and your vehicle suffers corrosion damage from the elements.
What Should Be in Your Winter Car Emergency Kit?
The last thing you need in the winter months is for your car to break down. If you spend the time to winter proof your car to prevent a breakdown or accident, it could save you a lot of time! Your survival kit should cover a lot of different items:
- Cell Phone and Charger: If you need to call for help during an accident, a dead cell phone won’t help! Be sure to keep a charger in your car just in case as well.
- Ice Scraper: Invest in a good ice scraper! If your windshield or wipers freeze, it can be a pain to use a cheap one to cut off the ice or snow.
- Jumper Cables and Spark Plugs: If your vehicle dies during a storm, these can be a lifesaver. Invest in good quality ones and be sure to watch a few tutorials or read the owner’s manual ahead of time. Whether you are making a road trip or you just want peace of mind, jumper cables can be a necessity.
- De-Icer and Defroster: These sprays can be found at almost any auto store or grocery store and are a must for the cold winter months. If your windshield has ice or frost on it, simply spray either of these or wipe off!
- Spare Tire: If a blowout happens or an accident, these can help replace your broken or damaged tire. Be sure to keep these in your trunk just in case. You may want to brush up on your knowledge of tire changing before winter hits, as it can be hard to do that on the go if you do end up with a tire that needs to be changed out! There are many helpful YouTube videos that could teach you if you do not know already.
When looking at a loan option to pay for car repairs, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. We are the #1 Nationwide Title Loan Marketplace, and we make the loan process simple and fast.1 2 To get started, inquire about an online title loan on our website. Or give us a call at 1 855 561 5626 to speak to someone directly about getting fast funds for your car repair.