As a pet owner, you may know that grooming, for many breeds, is an important part of taking care of your pet. For some animals, it can not only impact the way they look but neglecting regular visits to the groomer could also affect the well being of an animal as things like nail trims, ear cleaning, or matte entanglement can have negative effects if not taken care of.
Because of COVID 19, many people are having a hard time taking care of the necessities, including their furry friends. If you need emergency cash for pet grooming, you may be wondering where you can begin. The good news is that there are many options out there that can help you get the cash to get your pet the grooming services that your furry friend may need for a happy and healthy life. Options can range from financial assistance, fundraising, to taking out a loan for emergency expenses,
In some cases, you may be able to take care of your pet’s grooming needs yourself! Find out more about these options below.
Look into Financial Assistance for Emergency Cash for Pet Grooming
Because pet grooming can be considered basic care for your pet, there are many financial assistance programs that can help cover those costs.
If you have a pet insurance policy for your pet, it will be a good idea to look into the type of coverage. Many policies will include grooming costs under wellness costs. Talk to your insurance company to see if they can cover it, especially if your pet needs emergency assistance.
Non Profit Organizations
One place to begin is going to be with non profits. Here is a brief list of organizations that help people struggling to pay for their pets care, whether it is urgent medical care, food costs, or grooming services:
- The Humane Society
- Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance (FVEAP)
- Companion Bridge, INC.
- Breed Specific Charities
These are just a few to check out, for a more comprehensive list, for charities according to the state, check out this compiled list. Keep in mind that if your pet is a service animal or has special needs, or a medical condition, you may have additional resources.
What About CareCredit?
CareCredit is a type of od medical credit card, that is often used for health care for people but can also be used for veterinary care. If the need for grooming interferes with your pet’s health/well being than credit care may be an option to consider.
CareCredit may provide more affordability and flexibility with repayment terms than other credit card options. Not all places accept care credit, but it may be worthwhile to find a veterinary clinic/ a veterinary hospital that accepts this kind of financing if you think it is the right option for you.
Fundraising to Get the Funds for Pet Grooming
Chances are that most of the people you know, or others in your community are pet parents themselves, and maybe eager to help another animal, or pet owner, who needs help with pet care. Fundraising can be a great way to get emergency cash to take care of your pet.
Crowdfunding, which is essentially fundraising online, where you can set up an assistance fund, and people you know, or strangers can donate to your cause. Platforms like go fund me, or Crowdfunder can make setting up easy. So, set up a an assistance fund/ a pet fund for your furry friend as soon as you can!
Visit Low Costs Animal Hospitals, Pet Groomers, or Shelters
Animal hospitals, shelters, and even groomers know just how important pets can be, not only are they roommates, for many people they are companion animals and family members. Because of this, there are all kinds of low costs options. Low cost animal hospitals/clinics are available across the nation, and chances are there is one available in your community.
Pet groomers themselves may provide free or low cost services to those who have low income, while others may provide loyal clients with a free or low cost grooming appointment. Shelters that take care of the neuter and spay procedures may also offer to take care of grooming.
In some cases, a clinic or groomer may be able to offer you a payment plan, so you don’t have to pay for the cost upfront.
Keep in mind when it comes to emergency care, veterinarians will treat your pet before asking you to pay. And so, you should never hesitate to get your pet urgent care, because of the cost. You can come up with options to pay for veterinary services once your pet is ready for pick up/ready to go home.
DIY Pet Grooming
If the grooming requirements for your pet seems like a task you can take on, while keeping your pet safe, it may be an option to consider. Although your pet may look a little funny for a while, if it means comfort and health, it may be a good option to consider.
There are all kinds of kits and tools that can help when grooming your pet yourself, and depending on your pet’s grooming needs, may be cheaper than going to a professional.
Consider Taking Out a Loan for Emergency Cash for Pet Grooming
For many people who need emergency cash, a loan may be a good option.
Here are a few loan options that you can look into for emergency cash for pet grooming:
- Personal Loans. Personal loans can be used for a variety of different expenses, including pet care. In most cases, you can find a personal loan with your bank, credit union, or through a private lender. The amount can range quite a bit, but like another kind of lending, you never have to borrow more funds than you need. Keep in mind that in most cases, you’ll need to have good credit to be eligible, or if you don’t have good credit may need a co signer.
- Payday Loans. Payday loans are secured with your income (it doesn’t necessarily have to be a full time job). Because the lender has security, credit history is not a huge factor when it comes to eligibility. These can be a good option fora short term loan, that you can pay back fairly quickly (a few weeks).
- Credit Cards. Credit cards are another option that can work well for emergency costs. If you already have a credit card that you can use, consider it, or look into a new one.
- Title Loans. Title loans are a type of secured lending that works by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. When a title loan is taken out, you’ll have to provide the lender with your car’s title which gives the lender ownership of the vehicle.
Once your loan is paid back in full, the lender will return your car’s title, and the car will be yours again. In most cases, you can continue driving your vehicle while you repay your loan.
The Application Process with Max Cash Title Loans
When looking for the right title loan for emergency cash, start with Max Cash Title Loans!2 At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 title loan marketplace in the United States. We do all the hard work of finding reputable lenders that come with flexible terms, and competitive interest rates. 4
The title loan process when working with us, and the lenders in our network, will look like this:
- Apply for a title loan. The first step is going to be reaching out to us. Head online to apply for a title loan or give us a call to speak to a person.
- Discuss details with a loan agent. Once you reach out to us, we’ll get back to you. A loan agent will talk to you about what you are looking for. Additionally, they may ask for some documents to begin the search for the right lender for your emergency cash needs.
- Find out approval with a lender. Once a lender is found, you’ll go through the application process with them, with us by your side. And once approved, you can review the loan agreement.
- Sign the contract and get the funds. If everything looks good, sign the contract. and get the funds you need to take care of your pet! 1 2
Need more information on how title loans work? Check out our FAQ page, which may answer any questions you have. Or to speak to a person directly for more information, give us a call at 1 855 561 5626. Our friendly staff members are here 7 days a week for any questions that you may have.
Inquire for the Emergency Cash You Need to Take Care of Your Pet Right Away!
If you think a title loan is your best option, start with Max Cash Title Loans. To apply right away head to our website and apply for an online title loan or call right away!
No matter what option works for you it is important to maintain your pet’s grooming needs to keep them happy, healthy, and clean.