Dental insurance is an extremely important part of dental care for many Americans and their families. If you need emergency cash to pay for dental insurance, due to a dental emergency or for immediate dental services, there are several options out there.
One place to start for emergency cash to pay is with Max Cash Title Loans. We are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. And if you need emergency cash, we may be able to help. If a title loan sounds like the right option for you, head to our website, and apply for an online title loan. 2
Below you’ll find more information on the different options of finding the cash that you need to pay for dental insurance.
Talk to Your Dental Insurance Provider
If you are unable to pay for your dental insurance, it may be helpful to talk to your provider. Your insurance company may be able to provide extensions or even adjust your coverage to fit your budget.
You may even want to look into another dental insurance plan altogether depending on your needs.
If your dental coverage was a part of your health insurance plan from your provider, keep in mind that you can still be covered in some cases after leaving your job.
Medicaid/Medicare and CHIP
Medicaid is a state and federal program that provides health coverage if you have a very low income. CHIP is Medicaid for children, while Medicare is health care for those over 65 or disabled. Dental coverage is also included in these federal health coverage plans.
Look into Payment Plans with Your Dentist
Many dental offices or clinics offer payment plans for those who do not have dental insurance. In some cases, they may ask for a small amount upfront.
Many clinics may partner with CareCredit to offer low interest financing options (Essentially a credit card that can only be used for medical expenses).
Low Cost/Free Dental Clinics or Dental Schools
Another option to look into is low cost dental clinics or dental schools. Many of these places offer dental treatment and dental procedures at a low cost, or in some cases for free. No matter what kind of procedure you are having, you could save money whether you are uninsured or covered for dental benefits.
Loan Options for Emergency Cash to Pay for Dental Insurance
Another option to look into is a loan option to pay for dental work. Here are some loan options to consider:
- Credit Cards credit cards can be used for all kinds of expenses, including paying for dental insurance or a dental emergency. If you already have a credit card that you open credit on, then it may be easiest to use it. Just be mindful of interest rates, and credit utilization. For those who need to open a credit card, credit history is an important factor for eligibility.
- Personal Loans personal loans can be used for dental expenses, or dental emergencies. Keep in mind that like credit cards, you’ll have to have good credit to be eligible for these loans.
- Payday Loans payday loans are a type of secured loan that uses the borrower’s paycheck as collateral. In general, these loans range from $50 to $500 and are best for short term expenses.
- Car Title Loans car title loans are secured with the borrower’s vehicle. And so, your credit score won’t be a huge part of eligibility. When the loan is taken out the lender will add themselves to their car’s title. When the loan is paid back in full, you’ll get the ownership of the vehicle back.
Why Choose Max Cash Title Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for Dental Insurance?
At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. If you think a title loan is a right option for you, we are the best place to begin.
Instead of searching for lenders yourself, contact us and we can do all the hard work for you. Here is how the title loan process will work:
1) Apply for an Online Title Loan
The first step is to reach out to us either online or over the phone. Answer a few questions about the funds you need, your finances, and your vehicle.
2) Discuss Details with a Loan Agent
Next, a friendly loan agent will contact you to discuss the next steps. You can let them know what you are looking for and submit a few documents.
3) Find out Approval
After applying you’ll find out approval with a lender, review the contract, and sign the agreement.
4) Get the Approved Funds 1 2
Receive your funding! Pick them up at a MoneyGram, receive the funds from a bank account, or review the funds as a check. 1 2
Title Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for Dental Insurance
One of the easiest ways to care for your dental health is preventive care, however emergencies may come up. There are plenty of options out there for those who need funds for dental insurance. Low cost insurance coverage, low cost clinics for dental problems/dental emergencies/dental health, and loan options that can all help.
If a title loan seems right for you, and you are ready to start the title loan process, begin with Max Cash Title Loans. Max Cash Title Loans makes getting the funds you need to pay for dental insurance simple and fast. 2 5 Begin now by calling 855 561 5626, or head to our website and apply for an online title loan.