If you need emergency cash to pay for disinfectant wipes, you may not be alone. People all over the world are still recovering from the initial COVID/coronavirus outbreak. Disinfecting wipes, like hand sanitizer, can be an important part of protecting yourself, your family, and others.
If you need emergency cash for different disinfectants, Max Cash Title Loans may be able to help. As the #1 title loan marketplace, we help people all across the United States connect with financial assistance options. 5 To get started, simply head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call at 1 (855) 561-5626.
For more information on solutions to emergency cash for disinfecting wipes and other cleaning products/cleaning supplies, keep reading below.
Assistance for Emergency Cash to Pay for Disinfectant Wipes
There are many options available to those who need help in order to buy household essentials. Here are a few options to consider:
- TANF (Temporary Assistance on Needy Families)— TANF can help families in need pay for everyday living expenses even during the pandemic.
- Food Banks and Other Community Resources— local food banks and community resources can be a good resource for those who need the essentials.
- Talk to Your Local Department of Human Services— call your local department of human and social services to be connected with federal government programs and local government programs for help. With the covid-19 outbreak, many people are turning to these programs for help.
- See if Your Employer Can Cover the Costs — if you are a health care worker, a first responder, work in childcare, work in a grocery store, or another kind of essential/frontline worker, and you need disinfectant wipes to do your job, your workplace could help. Your workplace should pay for any personal protective equipment if it requires doing your job safely, and prevent the spread of germs.
- SBA (The Small Business Administration)— If you are a business owner and are struggling to meet the CDC safety guideline when reopening, then SBA may be able to help.
- Crowdfunding or Fundraising —crowdfunding can be a good way to set up a relief fund that anyone can donate to. A good way to fundraise while still social distancing.
- Community Action Agencies — community action agencies are nonprofits that work in communities all across the United States, to help those facing poverty.
Loan Options to Consider for Emergency Cash to Pay for Disinfectant Wipes
Here are a few loan options to consider:
- Personal Loan—Personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons including for household essentials. There are all kinds of personal loans out there and if you have good credit, chances are that you will get good interest rates, and a flexible repayment plan.
- A Credit Card—Using a credit card can be another way to pay for the expense of buying cleaning supplies. Like personal loans, the interest and repayment terms will depend on the individual borrower’s credit and their finances.
- A Car Title Loan—A car title loan is a type of secured loan that uses the borrower’s car as collateral. These loans can be a quick way to get funding and can make a large amount available.
- Payday Loans— Payday loans work by using the borrower’s paycheck/next payday as security against the loan. These loans are a few weeks long made to fit in with an average person’s pay period.
Ways to Save When Paying for Disinfectant Wipes
There are many ways to save when buying products for disinfection. Here are a few ways to do so:
- Consider Buying in Bulk — in many cases, buying in bulk can save you some money and help with preparedness. However, keep in mind that you may be spending more upfront. And that a stockpile of the same disinfect product may be a waste.
- Go for Generic over Name Brand — everyone knows name brand disinfectant brands like Clorox or Lysol. To save some money buy the generic brands for your bleach, wipes, soaps, and sanitizing needs. These products can be just as effective without the markup that many brands have.
- Store Loyalty Programs — many stores have rewards or loyalty programs that can mean savings, free delivery services, or free products.
Keep in mind that there may be cheaper alternatives to disinfecting wipes for sanitizing. For example, hand washing and simply cleaning with soap and water could help stop the spread of covid-19, the flu, or help prevent any other viruses from spreading. Check out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for more information.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
If a title loan seems like the right option for you, begin with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. In addition to making the title loan process simple, fast, and transparent, the lenders we work with could provide our clients with all kinds of unique benefits. Here are a few that stand out:
- Low monthly payments 4
- No Hidden Fees 3
- Competitive Interest Rates 4
- Conduct the Entire Process Online
- Pay the Loan Early with No Penalties 3
- Keep and Drive Your Vehicle
Apply for Emergency Cash to Pay for Disinfectant Wipes
No matter what circumstance is causing you to seek out emergency funding, get started with help right away. The sooner you ignore or put off action, after an emergency, the worse your situation can get.
If a title loan seems like the right option for you, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. Once approved for a title loan, the funds could be made available in as little 24 hours. 1 To get started, simply head to our website, and apply for an online title loan.