If you have high blood pressure, in most cases you’ll need medication to keep your blood pressure normal. If there ever comes a time when you don’t have the money to pay for meds upfront, then you’ll need to get emergency cash to pay for high blood pressure medicine.
There are all kinds of routes you can look into for emergency cash to pay for high blood pressure medicine. If you have health insurance, then it is a great place to start. For those who do not have health insurance, then assistance programs, non profit organizations, or an emergency loan.
How Health Insurance Can Help Pay for High Blood Pressure Medicine
If you have health insurance, definitely let your healthcare provider and pharmacist know. If your high blood pressure medicine is prescribed, then your health insurance should be able to cover all or partial costs. It may be helpful to get into contact with your insurance company yourself, and ask about exactly what kind of coverage you have related to both your prescription drug needs (refills and one time dosage), and with a chronic condition such as high blood pressure.
Every insurance policy works a little differently when working with private insurance and so it will be a good idea to know all the small and large out of pocket costs that you may be looking at.
For those who have Medicaid/Medicare or a CHIP insurance plan then you may qualify for Medicare Part D. A program that helps with prescription costs and copay.
Talk to Your Primary Care Doctor and Your Pharmacist for Ways to Lessen the Cost Associated with Managing High Blood Pressure, and the Side Effects That Can Come With.
Your primary care physical may be able to offer you an alternative to medication. Although for some people this may not be an option, for many Americans a simple lifestyle change can take away the needs for ongoing medication.
Where your pharmacists can come is when brand name drugs are prescribed to you. Chances are the that brand name prescription medicine has a generic version which means it is chemically and physically the same thing, but just branded differently. Switching to generic brand medication can lower the costs of your prescription significantly.
In addition to doing this, the final few things you can do when it comes to saving at the pharmacy, is asking more than one place about their drug prices. Not all pharmacies have medication that is priced the same. And so, by asking around you can narrow down the cheapest option. Although, this may not seem like a big deal for a one time prescription, for ongoing medication like blood pressure drugs, this can mean large savings overtime.
Prescription savings cards are a huge perk to use. Many pharmacies may have their own discount card; however you should be able to find one that can be used at a variety of places. Signing up and using the discounts are completely free.
Assistance Programs for Prescription Medications
If health insurance isn’t an option, or not enough for a copay then you may find yourself having to look somewhere else. The good news is that there are many assistance programs out there which can help with high blood pressure:
- Apply for Medicaid/Medicare/ CHIP
- Look to Non Profits for Help:
- American Heart Association
- American Kidney Fund
- Men’s Health Network
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- American Society of Hypertension
- American Stroke Association
- Right Care Initiative
- Association of Black Cardiologists, Inc.
- Look to local religious groups
Crowdfunding for Emergency Cash to Pay for High Blood Pressure Medicine
Crowdfunding can be a great way to get the extra funding you need, to pay for high blood pressure. With crowdfunding your entire social network of family members, friends, acquaintances, and even strangers. You can set up a goal, and causes can range for a wide variety of medical conditions including high blood pressure.
Preventative Care for High Blood Pressure
By living a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity, and a balanced diet, having high blood pressure can definitely be managed. In addition to this, controlling your blood pressure can prevent future health issues like kidney disease, kidney failure, high cholesterol, heart diseases, and even heart attacks.
Not only can cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure impact your health, it could also mean a huge cost even if you have a good insurance plan. You may not even have to take prescribed medication which could mean savings for your wallet, and a way to prevent heart diseases or heart attacks.
An Emergency Loan for Blood Pressure Medicine
Here are a few loan options that work well for emergency medication costs:
- Personal Loans. Personal loans can be used for a variety of different expenses, and come in all kinds of amounts, along with repayment terms. Keep in mind that for unsecured personal loans, credit will play a huge role with eligibility. Along with that, personal loans, can sometimes take a few weeks (1 2) for their funding process.
- Home Equity Loans. Home equity loans use the equity of a borrower’s home to make funding available. Keep in mind that these can have a longer process than most other loans as a house inspection may be required.
- Credit Cards. Credit Cards are another form of lending that can be used for a variety of reasons. Like personal loans, eligibility will be based on the applicant’s credit. Keep in mind that the average process for credit cards takes about a week.
- Title Loans. Title Loans are a type of loan that are secured with the borrower’s vehicle. These loans are one of the fastest loans out there, one reason for this, is their eligibility requirements which are pretty flexible. Keep in mind that they do come with higher interest rates, and so it is important to find the right lender.
When looking for a title loan start with Max Cash Title Loans. Max Cash Title Loans, the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace, strives to provide emergency title loan funding quickly.2 5
The Max Cash Title Loans application process is fast and can be completed in just a few simple steps:
- Start the process by completing a brief inquiry form online, or by calling a loan processor.
- Next, a loan processor will reach out to you to assist with your next steps. You will then be asked to provide some additional documentation.
- Finally, once a lender is found and you’re approved, you can sign the title loan contract agreement and receive your funds!1 2 5
Get Started with The Assistance that You Need
When you need emergency cash to pay for high blood pressure medicine, you may be unsure where to begin. Well, there are all kinds of options out there for you to look into. From assistance programs to an emergency loan. Additionally, there are things you can do yourself to help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
If you are thinking of a title loan, start with Max Cash Title Loans. 2 A title loan found our marketplace could be flexible, convenient, and affordable.4 If you are looking for a great funding option, head online, fill out a brief inquiry form, and start the process with an online title loan today.