Because of the COVID 19/Coronavirus pandemic, many Americans are working strictly from home. If you are working remotely and find yourself in need of emergency cash to pay for office supplies, you may be thinking about where to begin.
The good news is, there are many cash assistance programs out there to help you work remotely, most of which come with a simple application process. The CARES Act can help small business owners and individual employees. Your employer should be able to help, and an emergency loan may be a great option to cover additional costs.
Below you’ll find more information on the different options out there for you to get the additional funds that you need.
How the CARES ACT can Help with Emergency Cash
The CARES ACT is a great resource for those who need help with emergency cash for all kinds of things, including emergency cash to pay for office supplies.
Here are a few financial assistance programs that are in partnership with the CARES Act. Whether you are a full time employee, an independent contractor, a start up, or self employed, you may be able to get the cash assistance you need to pay for office supplies or other costs:
- Refundable Tax Credit. These are available for small businesses, contractors, and non profits who qualify.
- Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The PPP would provide financial assistance through completely federally guaranteed loans to employers who maintain their payroll during this pandemic. If employers maintain their payroll, these loans would be forgiven. This can help workers remain employed, as well as help affected small businesses and our economy to snap back quicker after the crisis.
- SBA Economic Injury Emergency Grant Program. The SBA grant program provides an emergency advance of up to $10,000 to small businesses and private non profits. In order to access the SBA advance, you must first apply for an EIDL and then request the advance/financial assistance.
- Tax Deferment Programs. Certain taxes will be deferred for about one year, depending on the type of employment you have.
- Loan Programs. There are a variety of loan options available because of the CARES ACT. Look into additional information to find out if these federal government loans could help you, your businesses, or your employees.
- Stimulus Checks. Individuals who meet certain income requirements are still receiving their first round of stimulus checks, while a second round is in the works. If this $1200 is not all going into emergency savings or being used to pay rent/bills, then consider using it to pay for office supplies. In general, to qualify, you will have to have a low income or fall into moderate income.
- The Coronavirus Child Care and Education Relief Act. For parents with young children, the issue of daycare may come to mind with a home office, or when you do have to go back to work in an office. This is where the Coronavirus Child Care act comes in. This legislation would build on educational investments and provide billions in funding for child abuse and neglect prevention, childcare, K 12 education, postsecondary education, and workforce development.
Talking to Your Employer about Emergency Cash to Pay for Office Supplies
In addition to government assistance programs helping you get office supplies, if you are employed by a small or large business, definitely see if your employer can let you borrow the equipment from the office or reimburse you for any office supplies that you need to do your job, but cannot take home.
Taking out a Loan for the Cash You Need
Another option to look into when you need emergency cash to pay for office supplies is through a loan. Some loans work better than others for an emergency situation. Here are a few that make the funding process fairly fast:
- Payday Loans. Payday loans are a type of loan that is secure using the borrower’s paycheck. In general, these short term loans are best for those who can pay back the funds in as little as two weeks, and so, late payments aren’t really an option for these loans. Because these loans involve an asset, credit history is not a huge factor when determining eligibility.
- Business Loans. If you are self employed and need financial assistance, then a business loan may be the right option for you. These loans can help you with real estate costs, expansion, health care costs for employees, and yes, office supplies.
- Personal Loans. Personal loans can pay for all kinds of expenses when your emergency fund isn’t enough for your financial needs. These loans generally require that the borrower have good credit.
- Title Loans. Similar to other secured loans, title loan amounts and eligibility will be based on the value of the asset, income, and ability to repay the loan.
Because an asset is involved with a car title loan, having bad credit is not a huge deal when applying. Additionally, because the asset is going to be your vehicle you will have to give temporary lender ownership through a title transfer. Once your title loan is paid back in full, the lender will remove themselves from the car’s title.
When looking for a title loan for emergency cash, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. Max Cash Title Loans is the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace.
The Lenders We Work with Could Come with an Array of Benefits:
Here are some potential benefits of a title loan:
Competitive Interest Rates 4
When picking lenders to work with, Max Cash Title Loans works with those who offer highly competitive interest rates. 4
Get Quick Cash, Once Approved 1 2
Once you receive approval with a lender, the funds can be available in as little as 24 hours! 1 2
Choose a Short Term Loan or a Long Term Loan 4
Because Max Cash Title Loans works with a variety of lenders, we may be able to find loan terms that are as short as a few months, to something that is longer. 4
Apply Regardless of Credit History or Your Credit Report
As mentioned above, no matter what your credit history looks like, you can apply for a title loan!
No Prepayment Penalties or Hidden Fees 3
When working with a direct lender, you can repay your title loan as early as you would like, without having to worry about prepayment penalties. 3
Keep and Drive Your Vehicle While Repaying Your Title Loan
When working with our lenders, you can keep and drive your vehicle as long as you make your monthly payments.2
A Completely Online Process
Our team knows that because of the pandemic, most people want to stay indoors. And in order to make the application safe and convenient as possible, the entire title loan process can be done online, from the comfort of home. You can apply through our website, send in documents with pictures through your phone, have your vehicle inspected online, and even receive your approved funds without leaving home! 1 2
Various Ways to Receive Funds, Once Approved 1 2
Funds can be available through a check in the mail. You can also pick up your funds at a MoneyGram location or transfer them straight to a bank account. 1 2
Apply Even with an Existing Title Loan, Or Auto Loan
The lenders that we work with may be able to provide you with a title loan even if you have an existing one that you are paying off. 4
Apply for Emergency Cash to Pay for Office Supplies Right Away!
When you need emergency cash to pay for office supplies, there are many options out there that you can consider. Asking your employer for office supplies is a start. When you are self employed, a contract worker, or cannot turn to your employer for the supplies you need, the CARES Act may be able to help. Another option to consider is a loan for funds.
If you are thinking of a title loan, then start with Max Cash Title Loans. To get started, simply head to our website, and fill out an online title loan application or call a loan agent 855 561 5626 to get started.