If you need emergency cash to pay for the cable bill, the good news is that there may be a variety of different ways to approach getting the cash that you need in order to pay the cable bill. In some cases, you may be even able to find alternatives to cable, which many Americans have done.
Here is additional information on getting the emergency cash you need to pay for the cable bill from assistance programs, to emergency loan options, find out what option could be the perfect option when you need to pay for your cable bills.
Talking to Your Cable Provider about Payment Plans or Other Options to Save Money
Just like internet service, cell phone service/home phone service. your cable will usually come in some kind of package program. Whatever existing package you have, there may be a cheaper option available with either your current cable provider or a new one.
In many cases, simply letting them know about financial hardship may help lower the monthly bill, or they may want to work something out, instead of having their customer leave altogether. And so, it may be a good option to talk to your service provider to see if anything can be adjusted to fit what you can afford, short term or long term.
Switching from Cable to Streaming Services
Many Americans have switched from cable to streaming services. Not only are the service fees much cheaper, but unlike some cable contracts, you can pause your membership from month to month. The average monthly payment for these streaming services ranges from five to ten dollars, making them an affordable and convenient option when compared to cable.
Keep in mind that you’ll need some kind of smart device in order to use these apps, the good news is that most people have a smartphone, TV, or consoles that can support these streaming services.
Assistance Programs If You Lose Cable Due to Inability to Pay Utility Bills
Another reason that you may need emergency cash for the cable bill may be the inability to pay utility bills. Due to the coronavirus/COVID 19 pandemic, many Americans are facing job loss and may be running thin with their emergency fund. With income loss, comes low income related issues, and if you or a family member is recovering from Covid 19, that may mean medical bills or medical expenses.
The good news is, that there are all kinds of assistance programs, that could mean you don’t have to choose between basics like health insurance/health care, energy bills, car payments or mortgage payments.
Below are some of the financial assistance options, some provided via federal government programs, while others may come from nonprofit organizations. Here are a few programs that may be able to help:
The CARES Act
The CARES Act was based by the federal government to provide assistance for individuals, families, small businesses, and cooperation. One way that help was provided was through stimulus checks for individuals and additional funds for those who have dependents. This check can be used for all kinds of expenses, payments to utility companies, credit card bills/ credit card debt, car insurance, and your electric bill.
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
This is a federal assistance program for low income families, and for those who have children that are dependent.
Short for low income home energy assistance programs, this program helps struggling families and individuals who need assistance with all kinds of home utilities. For those who need power for their cable, this may be an option to consider.
Non Profit Organizations
There are all kinds of nonprofits that can help those who need help with everyday expenses, and utility bills. On a national level, you can do a quick google search for results. When it comes to state nonprofit organizations and more local charities, contact your department of health and human services, which can connect you with resources that can help.
Local Community Resources
No matter where you live in the United States, chances are that your local community may have assistance programs that you can look into.
Local Religious Groups
Another option to look for your emergency cash, is with local religious groups/organizations. When your utilities are shut off, they may be able to help, even if only with the minimum payment for your power for the month.
Looking into a Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for the Cable Bill
Another option to look into for emergency cash is through a loan option. There are all kinds of loans out there that can get you the financial help that you need, here are a few options to consider:
- Personal Loans. Personal loans are one of the more common types of loan pf the more common loans out there
- Payday Loans. Payday loans are secured with the borrower’s paycheck and are generally best for those who need a short term loan for a financial emergency. These loans have flexibility with repayment.
- Business Loans. Another option to consider, when your business needs power, or you are self employed and working from home, is a business loan. Business loans can be used for all kinds of expenses related to running or growing a business.
- Credit Cards. Most people have a few credit cards they can use. If you are one of those people, then consider using it for an emergency, when your savings account doesn’t cut it. For those who may need to apply for additional credit, you’ll have to have a good or fair credit score.
- Online Title Loans. Online title loans can be another convenient option for an unexpected expense. The way these loans work is that the borrower’s vehicle will be used as collateral for funding. When the loan is taken out, the lender will add a lien to the vehicle’s title.
When looking for a title loan, start with Max Cash Title Loans, the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. Instead of providing title loans ourselves, we work with a network of lenders and try to connect people with the right options for them. 5
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans for a Title Loan?
Here are a few reasons to work with Max Cash Title Loans and the lenders that we work with:
Here are some benefits that you could look forward to when working with us:
- Apply with Bad Credit. Because title loans are secured loans, credit score is not a huge factor when determining eligibility. So even if you have bad credit, do not hesitate to apply with us. In some cases, there may not even be a credit check!
- No Hidden Fees Throughout Repayment. The lenders/ loan companies we work with don’t have any hidden payments to worry about.3
- Opportunity for a Short Term or Long Term Solution. Because we work with a variety of title loan lenders, borrowers may be able to get a loan that is as short as a few months, or something longer, which could last a few years.4 This is a huge advantage when compared to similar lending, as you’ll find repayment structures are often rigid.
- Pay Your Loan Off Early without any Penalties. With the lenders that we work with you can pay back your loan as early as you would like without any fees or penalties.3
How Does the Title Loan Process Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
When working with Max Cash Title Loans, we have cut down the tedious loan process to just 4 steps:
1) Apply for Pre Approval. The first step will require you to reach out to us. This can be done online or over the phone. We will ask you for some basic information about your finances, the loan amount you are looking for, and what kind of vehicle you have. This takes on a few minutes, and there is no credit check required!
2) Talk to a Loan Agent. Once your application is submitted for pre approval, a loan agent will contact you to let you know if we can move forward with your application.
If so, then we will ask you a few more questions, and then can begin the search for lenders. 5
3) Apply with a Lender. Our loan agents will try to filter through lenders to find a good match for you. 5 Once a lender is found, you can choose to move forward and apply with them. To do this, you will have to submit a few documents, and they will let you know whether you qualify. A credit check will be conducted for the loan amount, and interest rate.
4) Get the Funds. now all that is left to do is to review the contract, sign, and get the funds! 1 2
What Do I Need to Apply for an Online Title Loan?
To apply for an online car title loan, you’ll need some documents:
- Government issued photo ID (your driver’s license, by way of instance)
- Proof of income
- Proof of Indiana residence
- Three references
- Free And lien free vehicle title
- Up to date car insurance
- Pictures of your vehicle
Apply for the Cash You Need Right Away
If you need emergency cash to pay for the cable bill, then there are many options out there that you can look into. One place to start is with Max Cash Title Loans and the lenders we work with. To get started head to our website and fill out an online title loan application.