If you are a renter or a homeowner, then your garbage bill is an important part of your monthly utility bills, and for most people a necessity. If you need emergency cash to pay for the garbage bills, The good news is that there are several options that you can look into. Financial assistance programs, non-profit organizations, and emergency loan options that can help when you need some extra emergency cash.
If an emergency loan sounds like the right option for you, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. To apply for an online title loan, simply head online and fill out a short inquiry form.
Financial Assistance Programs to Help Pay for the Garbage Bill
Because of the pandemic, many Americans are struggling to pay for their utility services in some cases to the city that they live in, or payments to their energy provider. The good news is that there are all kinds of assistance programs so you can make your bill payment and prevent any shutoffs.
Here are a few assistance programs to look into, some funded by the federal government, or the community services:
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
TANF offers low-income families with all kinds of financial assistance, including help with utility costs, like garbage services. Check out their website for more information on eligibility requirements.
Utility Emergency Services Fund (UESF)
UESF is funded by the Division of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). This program provides assistance to low-income individuals and families who need help paying utility bills.
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
LIHEAP provides help for low-income individuals and low-income families who are struggling to pay their utility bills. If you qualify for TANF, then you will also be eligible for LIHEAP.
The CARES ACT
The CARES Act was passed to provide relief for Americans facing the impact of the coronavirus. Along with assistance for businesses, and corporations, cash assistance was provided.
Your Local Department of Health and Human Services
Your local department of health and human services can help you connect with national and local assistance.
There are all kinds of nonprofits that can help with payment assistance for those who are struggling. The Salvation Army and the United Way are just a few places that may be able to help.
The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
HUD can help homeowners/property owners and renters who are struggling to get the help they need so they can avoid things like eviction or shut offs. When you need help to pay for utility services, they may be able to help.
Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for the Garbage Bill
There are all kinds of loan options that may be able to help, depending on your situation. Here are a few loan options:
- Personal Loans—personal loans are some more common loans out there. In general, you’ll have to have a good or fair credit history.
- Payday Loans—payday loans are a type of secured lending which uses the borrower’s income as collateral. These loans are usually short term and so, expect to repay the loan in a few weeks.
- Credit Cards—Credit cards are another option that you consider for emergency cash when you need to pay for your garbage bill.
- Title Loans—title loans are secured with the borrower’s vehicle, when the loan is taken out, a lien will be added to the car’s title, giving the lender ownership of the vehicle. Once the loan is paid back in full, the lender will remove themselves from the car’s title.
Why Start with Max Cash Title Loans for Emergency Cash to Pay for the Garbage Bill?
If you think that a title loan is a right option for you, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. We make it our mission to put our clients’ needs first. And so, when looking for a title loan to pay your utility bills, start with our team.
Here are a few benefits of work with us and the lenders that we work with:
- Competitive Interest Rates— the interest rates with the lenders that we work with are always highly competitive. 4
- Low Monthly Payments— the monthly payments with the lenders we work with, are low from beginning to end. 4
- No Hidden Fees— there are never any hidden fees when repaying your title loan. 3
- Flexibility with Payment Plans—when repaying a title loan with the lenders that we work with; they can provide flexible repayment terms. 4 One that suits your needs, starting at a few months, to up to a few years —and you can repay the loan as early as you need without any penalties. 3 4
- A Fast Process— the initial inquiry process only takes a few minutes, and once approved, the funds can be made available in as little as 24 hours! 1 2
What Will the Application Process Look Like, with Max Cash Title Loans?
Here is what the title loan process will look like when working with Max Cash Title Loans:
1) Start the Process by Applying — the first step is going to be to fill out a title loan application online, or by giving us a call. At this step, you’ll just have to provide some basic information about your lending needs and your vehicle.
2) Talk to a Loan Agent about Details — once you submit an inquiry form, a loan agent will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. At this point, you’ll have to provide some documents, and the search for the right lender can begin.
3) Find Out Approval with the Lender—once approved with a title loan lender, you can choose to move forward. 5
4) Review and Sign the Contract—finally you can review the title loan contract and get the funds! 1 2 The funds can be picked up at a local Money Gram as money order, transferred straight to a bank account or sent as a check in the mail.
Get Started with Emergency Cash to Pay for the Garbage Bill?
When looking for emergency cash for your utility or energy bills, don’t panic! There are several options that can be your lifeline to keep your garbage bill paid. Assistance programs from the federal government, and private nonprofits, or emergency cash through a loan, could be the help you need.
If a title loan seems like the right option for you, start with Max Cash Title Loans. To get the process started, simply head to our website, and fill out an online title loan application or give us a call at 855-561-5626.