If you are looking for fast funding, you have several options. Some types of loans that typically offer fast funding are:
- Payday loans
- Signature loans
- Pawn shop “loans”
- Registration loans
- Car title loans
Yep, you have a lot of options. But do you know which one is best for you? You should be aware that payday loans, signature loans, and registration loans all have extremely high interest rates. This could leave your balance actually going up at the end of the month instead of down. You might want to stay away from those types of funding.
Along with those high interest rates, payday loans, signature loans, registration loans, and even pawn shop “loans” all have very short payback terms almost every single time. With short payback terms of typically about 30 days, these types of funding might end up being more harmful to you than good.
That leaves car title loans. Car title loans are known for their competitive terms and convenient rates. That’s means that you can have the time you need to pay back your loan without risking totally drowning in extra interest rate fees.
Do you know how to get the best deal for fast funding on a car title loan for yourself? It is super easy when you go with Max Cash Title Loans! Max Cash Title Loans has already done the research on the best car title loan lenders around and complied them into our network of trusted lenders. When you work with Max Cash, we can connect you with a fantastic deal on a car title loan near your neighborhood!
What are the Benefits of Using a Car Title Loan?
People from all over the country count on car title loans to get them out of tough financial situations. Check out just a few of the benefits you could enjoy if you choose to get a car title loan:
- Fast funding – if you are looking for a quick way to get some cash, a car title loan could be your answer. Most lenders can offer you approval and funding as soon as the next business day it doesn’t get much fast than that!
- High approval rate – scared to apply for a loan because your credit score isn’t as high as it used to be? With car title loans, you don’t have to worry about that. Most car title loan lenders care way more about the equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan. In fact, most car title loan lenders don’t even care about your credit score at all.
- Competitive rates and convenient terms – A car title loan can set you up with a payment plan that works for you. You can even talk to your car title loan agent in most cases and create your payment plan with them, so you can make sure you have payback terms and an interest rate that works for your budget and schedule.
- No pre payment penalties – If you are trying to pay back your car title loan as fast as you can, you are probably going to want to make your payments when it is convenient for you. Make your monthly installment as early as your like with car title loans, because they normally will never penalize you for being responsible and making a payment before the due date.
- Quality customer support – When you have a question, you need answer right away we get that. That’s why if you can contact your car title loan lender whenever you need their help, and remember you can always call Max Cash as well if you have any questions about your car title loan process. We are open seven days a week from 6am 9pm.
What is Needed to Get Fast Funding?
Since car title loans can be so easy to get, the documents that they require are relatively simple. Actually, you can get most of these documents together now, to ensure that your process goes as smooth as possible. That way you can get your money even faster!
Here are the basic documents most car title loan lenders require:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- Three references that are not related to you
- Several photos of your car
Along with these basic documents, you will also have to fill out a brief information request to begin your car title loan process. You can fill out that form on the Max Cash homepage, and find out practically instantly if you are approved.