If you have never heard of an auto title in Johns Creek, Max Cash Title Loans is here to help you and your financial situation. The good thing about auto title loans is that there are not many requirements that need to be met to get one.
You can get one over the phone, or in-person or start the process via text message at 855-561-5626. Either way, Max Cash Title Loan makes sure you are working with a reputable, honest, and efficient title lender to help find you the best deals in Johns Creek.1 2 5
How to Get a Title Loan in Johns Creek
1.To begin the inquiry, reach us via phone at 855-561-5626, or online. We will ask you about the loan amount or cash advance you are looking for, along with specifics on your vehicle, and your income. Once you submit this information, a friendly loan representative will reach out to you without the hassle unlike payday loans and other types of loan.
2.Once in contact, a loan agent will explain things a little further, and talk to you about your qualifications/pre-approval.
3.If a lender is found and is a good fit, the rest of the process could be completed online. Get approved and pick up your funds at any MoneyGram closest to you! You can also get it deposited into your bank account, wire transfer, or via check.
Requirements for Title Loans in Johns Creek
Here are some of the documents that will be helpful when applying for a new loan:
- A State-Issued Photo ID (Driver’s License, passport, etc.)
- Proof of income
- The vehicle title (if possible)
- Proof of residency
- Previous loan and lender information
- Several pictures of your car
- 3 references
- Proof of insurance
If you do not have all the requirements on that list, don’t give up yet! A loan specialist can go over alternative documents or options. You have a good chance of being approved even if you have been turned down for a loan elsewhere or have bad credit, including a prior bankruptcy or repossession.
How Much Can I Get with a Johns Creek Title Loan?
The amount is depending on the wholesale value of your vehicle and your income. You can fill out our online inquiry form to see how much you qualify for.
Title loans are secured installment loans that typically offer flexible qualification requirements. The reason for this is that the loan is secured through the borrower’s car title, not solely on credit history. They use the value of your vehicle to determine eligibility or approval or the loan amount that is being requested. Don’t worry about the credit check, these loans are designed for people from a wide range of financial backgrounds.
How Does the Auto Title Loan Process Work If My Car Needs to Be Paid off?
Before applying for a title loan on your car that you are still paying off, it will be helpful to know about the different factors that lenders will look at for eligibility during the loan application. Here is what the important variables are for loan approval during the approval process:
- Your income— all sources of your income can be looked at by a lender and will be taken into account. The flexible thing is that there are all sorts of income that can be used for a title loan. For example, social security income, awards, etc.
- The existing loan on your vehicle / your equity in the vehicle and the value of the car—when applying with a new lender, they will need to know the loan amount that you have left to pay, and factor in additional funds if applicable.
- Your ability to repay the loan—to gauge whether a borrower can make their monthly payments, lenders will ask about major expenses.
And so, as you can see, your credit score or credit history isn’t a huge factor for eligibility for these loans. This is one of the main reasons why people apply for these loans regardless of their credit score.