Starting a new job can be both an exciting and stressful time. It’s exciting to learn a new position, meet new people, and get a fresh breath of air. But, it can be stressful, because there are challenges that can come with a new job. For example, pay gaps, uncovered healthcare periods, and establishing yourself in a new environment. On top of that, rent is due and your funds are low. It is important to acknowledge these ups and downs and have a plan. If you have not received your first paycheck, an auto title loan could help you cover the gap. But, you might be thinking- Can I get a car title loan with a brand new job? The answer is yes!
New Job, No Problem.
A brand new job does not mean that your financial responsibilities will wait to get paid. Yes, of course, it is great that you got a new job and will be making more money than before but, you still need funds to cover the gap between your last paycheck to your first paycheck. You might also need to put a little something aside to cover any medical costs, just in case you or a family member gets sick. As a new employee, you may not be eligible to receive healthcare benefits for a couple of months.
Is it Possible to Get a Car Title Loan with a Brand New Job?
Some lenders may be willing to offer you an auto title loan if employment can be verified. In some cases, a lender will allow you to submit a letter from your employer, confirming how much you make an hour, or what your salary will be for the year. The letter should include important information, like: when you start employment, how often you get paid and if you work full time or part-time.
Some lenders will go above and beyond by calling the employer directly and verifying that information if you need immediate funds.
I Am Self Employed, Can I Still Get a Car Title Loan?
Being self-employed is a great thing. The only issue is that being your own boss comes with verification concerns for lenders. This will vary by lender, but most are willing to accept alternative forms of income. Be sure to talk to your lender about what they accept as forms of income. Some examples of proof of income can include bank statements, tax returns, social security letters or award letters.
How to Get a Car Title Loan with a Brand New Job Today
If you are looking for fast and convenient funding, look no further than Max Cash Title Loans! Follow the simple 3-step process:
1. Click here to go to the Max Cash Title Loans homepage, or call us at 855-561-5626. Fill out some brief information about you and your vehicle.
2. Send in your documents: When you are approved⁵, you will be in contact with your lender. They will most likely ask for some documents. Here are some examples of what you will need:
- A government-issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Several photos of your car
- Vehicle title with your name on it
3. Receive your funding! 1, 5 Sign your car title loan contract and get your money via check or direct deposit.
How Does The Repayment Process Work?
Your repayment terms will be determined by the loan officer and approved by you.4 Payment plans can be as flexible, but they are different for each lender. If possible, choose to make your payments early, or pay off the entire loan right away.4 Keep in mind that paying off your loan early is highly encouraged since it will help you avoid the risk of defaulting on your loan.4 If for some reason, you are unable to make your monthly payments, you can call your loan officer and let them know that you would like to review your repayment options.
What Happens After I Pay My Loan Back?
There are a few required steps that put your claim to your name again.
- Confirm your final payment details with your loan agent and let them know you want to start the title retrieval procedure.
- Your car title becomes lien-free through different mediums like electronically, manually, by submitting an official form with your vehicle title information.
- Visit the local DMV near your area and get your car title ownership back.
Call Max Cash Title Loans Today!
Chances are, we can help you with a short-term loan while you get your first paycheck!5 When you need fast cash, do not hesitate to apply for a hassle-free experience!5 Call Max Cash Title Loans today!