When you are in need of quick emergency money, you might wonder whom you could turn to in order to receive the help you need. Fortunately, there is a solution that could be just the thing that you need, which is a car title loan acquired through the assistance of Max Cash Title Loans.2 5
How Does Getting a Car Title Loan Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
Max Cash Title Loans is a company that works closely with several of the best car title loan lenders around the country to give customers the best car title loan deals possible. We take the information that you give us, and we send it to the lender we think would be the best fit for you and your personal situation.5
From there, the lender decides if they want to proceed with a loan offer.5 If they do, we get you in contact with them and get the ball rolling for you to receive the emergency funds you need with as little wait time as humanly possible. From there, you decide if you want to accept the terms they present you and sign their contract. After signing and agreeing to the terms, you pick up your loan money and start repaying when you are required to.
The first thing you should do before even getting into contact with Max Cash Title Loans is to find out whether we do business in your state. We offer our services nationwide, but only in states where it is legal to obtain a title loan.
Once you find out if you may obtain a car title loan in your state, you could go ahead and get in touch with us. You may apply over the phone, through email, by completing our online inquiry form, or by using our website’s chat client. Signing up with Max Cash Title Loans is quick and hassle-free. After receiving your information, we will determine your pre-approval status.5
Documents and Other Things That Will Be Required from You
When getting the ball rolling with a car title loan, there will be some documents you will need to provide your car title loan lender. These documents will confirm your identity, provide access to your financial information, and provide lenders with an idea of what condition your vehicle is currently in.
- Government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license or state I.D.)
- Social Security Card (or a government recognized document with both your name and Social Security Number listed)
- Proof of income (paycheck stub, invoices, or bank account statements)
- A qualifying car title in your name
- Car insurance (some states require this)
- Photographs of your car (all four sides, odometer, and VIN)
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Proof of residence (recent mail such as a utility bill)
Picking Up Your Money
If the lender Max Cash Title Loans has paired you with gives you approval for a car title loan, you will be presented with a contract stating the loan amount as well as the terms they are willing to give you for the loan.
Once you agree to the terms and sign the paperwork for the car title loan with your lender, you will be able to pick up your money! There are a wide variety of convenient methods available for you to receive your car title loan money. Not all lenders will offer the same methods to you, but below are some more common methods as well as some less common ones:
Common Pick-Up Methods
- Go directly to their store or location.
- Go to a partner store. These are usually check cashing or money exchange centers.
- If the state allows it, have a notary public meet you at a place of your choosing.
- Have it wired to your bank account the same day
- Have it ACH’ed to your account the next day
Uncommon Pick-Up Methods
- Go to a MoneyGram location, such as Walmart
- Have a check mailed to you
Make sure to check with your car title loan lender to find out what money retrieval options are available to you.
Talk with Max Cash Title Loans Right Now
If you have any questions on your mind that pertain to a car title loan you are presently in the process of paying back or wish to take out, or you need to speak with us for any other reason, you may easily reach Max Cash Title Loans by:
- Calling or texting us directly at 1-855-561-5626
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Writing to us at 1270 E. Broadway Rd. Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona 85282