Like many Americans living paycheck to paycheck, you may find yourself in need of emergency cash when you have no money in the bank.
There are options out there for those who don’t want to use your emergency fund or do not want to use their emergency savings. From assistance programs to emergency loan options, no matter where you are in the United States, you may have access to these options. Keep reading for more information on emergency funds.
Assistance Programs for Emergency Cash When You Have No Money in the Bank
Unexpected expenses can happen to anyone. And if you have others relying on your income, or find yourself in an unexpected situation, there may be local, state, and federally funded assistance programs that you may qualify for.
Here are a few places to start depending on your situation:
- Unemployment Benefits — if you lose your job, or have your hours cut, unemployment benefits can help you make ends meet. Keep in mind in order to be eligible, you must have not left your job willingly or at no fault of your own.
- Your Local Social Services— your local social service office is another huge resource that can help you connect with aid depending on your situation.
- Assistance from Your Local Community— almost every community has resources available for its struggling residents. Whether it is religious groups, food banks, etc.
- Federal Funded Assistance Programs— the federal government has many programs set in order to help families and individuals struggling. A few examples include Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or the Department of Urban Housing and Development (HUD).
- Non-Profit Organizations— non-profit organizations can be found with a simple google search. For those facing specific emergencies such as medical bills, or pet care a non-profit or a charitable foundation may be able to help.
Loan Options for Emergency Cash
If you are thinking about loans for emergency cash, your options will be limited depending on your credit history, and credit score. Here are a few loan options that can work for emergencies:
- Personal loans — personal loans can be used for all kinds of expenses and can come with good interest rates. However, you will need good credit history and a good credit score in order to qualify.
- Credit Cards— credit cards can be used for cash advances or they can be used for credit purchases. However, like personal loans, a borrower will need to have a good credit history in order to qualify.
- Home Equity Loans and HELOC— a home equity loan or a Home equity line of credit, can make it possible to borrow extra cash from the equity of your home.
- Payday Loans — payday loans can make it possible to get fast cash. However, they come with extremely high-interest rates, for the relatively small amount of funding they make available for borrowers.
- Title Loans— title loans use the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Instead of focusing on your credit history lenders will pay attention to the value of your vehicle, and your income.
- IRA Accounts—Another option that may be possible is to borrow from your retirement accounts. This is often not recommended but may be a viable option for some.
All of these options can be used for living expenses and other necessities. The ones that work for you will depend on your personal finances and your emergency situation.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
If a title loan seems like the right option for you start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. Instead, of being a loan issuer ourselves, we make it possible to connect with title loan lenders all across the country. Here are a few benefits that can come when working with us:
- Low monthly payments— the payments for the loans that we service are kept low from beginning to end.4
- Competitive interest rates— the interest rates are highly competitive.4
- Fast cash once approved— once approved for a title loan, get the funds in as little as 24 hours.1 2 5 Making these loans a good option for a financial emergency.
- A simple process— applying for emergency money can be done online or over the phone, and our team will do the hard work for you, at no cost to you.
- Flexible repayment— whether you need a short-term loan or a long-term loan the lenders that we work with may be able to provide those repayment terms.4 You can also repay your title loan as early as you would like without any fees.3
- No hidden fees— there are never any hidden fees before, during, or after loan repayment.3
- Apply regardless of where you bank or if even if you don’t have a checking account or savings account.
Apply for the Emergency Cash You Need When you Have no Money in the Bank
When you need emergency cash and your savings account won’t cut it, start with Max Cash Title Loans! To apply for an online title loan head to our website and fill out a loan application or give us a call at (855) 561-5626. Once approved, get the cash in as little as 24 hours.1 2 5