Many people turn to title loans when they need fast cash. If you have bad credit, you may be wondering if you can still get a title loan. The good news is that you could get a title loan even with extremely bad credit!
The main reason for this is because a vehicle is used as collateral. Curious to know more about how these loans work? Keep reading below. If you are ready to begin with a car title loan, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. Head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call at (855) 561-5626.
Why is Poor Credit Okay with a Car Title Loan?
Because car title loans are a secured loan, and uses a vehicle as collateral for a loan, instead of focusing on your credit score, or credit history, title loan lenders will pay attention to value of the vehicle and your income. These two factors will also impact loan amount, and potentially the interest rates.
And so even if you have a past bankruptcy, no credit, or an extremely low credit score, you may still qualify for an auto title loan.
Keep in mind because of this flexibility, the interest rates will be higher than loans made for good credit personal loans, and credit cards. However, when compared to other subprime loans like payday loans, title loans can be more affordable.
Will There be Credit Checks with the Auto Title Loan Process?
Yes, there will be a credit check near the end of the title loan process, when a borrower is more likely than not to get approved for a title loan. The main reason a credit check is conducted is to check whether a person is in active bankruptcy.
More Information on the Requirements for Getting a Title Loan
It will be helpful to know the different aspects of the requirements that lenders will take into account in order to determine approval:
- The vehicle — all kinds of vehicles can be used for a title loan, including sedans, trucks, motorcycles, and RV. In order to be qualifying, they all and needs to be in safe working condition.
- Your income— you don’t need to have a 9-5 job for a car title loan. All kinds of sources of income can used for a title loan. For example, freelance income, retirement income, etc. may all be used for a title loan. In order to prove income, you will have to provide the right documents.
- A Free and Clear Title —the title for a vehicle is provided proof of ownership. If there is an auto loan or an existing car title loan, then there will be a lien on the car’s title.
- Documents Proving Insurance, Residence— another important part of the car title loan process is providing proof of insurance, and proof of residence (mail, bank statements, utility bills, leases, etc.)
- A Few References — lenders will ask for some references.
- A Gov. Issued Photo ID — a driver’s license, a passport, FOID card etc.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans to Get a Title Loan?
When looking for a title loan, start with the experts with Max Cash Title Loans and the lenders that we work with. Here are some of the benefits that could come with the process, and the title loans that we service:
Competitive Interest Rates4
The interest rates for the title loans we service are highly competitive.4 And so, you can rest assured that you are getting a good deal, without having to do all the hard search work of weeding out the higher interest rates.
Low Monthly Payments4
The monthly payments for auto title loans and the lenders that we work with, are kept low from beginning to end.4
Flexible Repayment Terms4
The repayment terms are flexible, and so you could get a short-term loan or a longer loan, depending on your loan needs.4
Refinancing May Be Possible4
if you already have a title loan, you may be able to refinance with the lenders that we work with.4
There are never hidden fees with auto title loans that we service, and so you never have to worry about additional fees.3
A Simple Application Process
The entire title loan process when working with us can be done from the comfort of home, either online or over the phone. And there are just a few steps with car title loans.
Loan Companies that are Vetted
You can rest assured that the loan companies that we work with are legitimate and vetted.
Get Cash Quickly Once Approved1 2
Once approved for a title loan, the funds can be sent to a bank account, sent as a check in the mail, or picked up at a local Money Gram location.1 2
Apply for an Online Title Loan Even with Extremely Bad Credit.
When you need emergency cash, there is no time to waste! Get into touch with Max Cash Title Loans right away! in a short period of time we could connect with you a title loan lender.5 And once approved, the funds could be made available in as little as one business day.1 2 Apply for an online title loan right away!