Is There an Emergency Cash Grant?
Facing a financial emergency can be tough on your wallet. For some, an emergency cash grant can be a helpful resource when looking for financial assistance. There are all kinds of emergency cash grant options, and in most scenarios, won’t need to be repaid. For others, assistance programs (which may be extended due to the COVID/ Coronavirus pandemic), may be the better option. And, for those who need emergency cash quickly, an emergency loan could be the perfect option.
Below you’ll find more information on emergency cash grants, and other emergency cash options available for people like you, in the United States.
Emergency Cash Grant Options
In most scenarios, gov. cash grants are given to organizations or individuals for their work. Most grant funds are meant for projects that help a community or the population. Here are a few examples of organization that usually receive government grants:
- State and local governments
- Research labs
- Law enforcement
- Non-profit organizations
These are grants that put Federal money in the hands of States, cities, or counties. These funds are then distributed to community groups, charities, and other social service providers. And from there, individuals like you could get the help that you need.
Emergency Cash Grants for Students, and Those in the Humanities Field
If you are a full-time student, then cash grants are definitely out there! Many of these grant programs can be used for all sorts of financial needs.
For those in the humanities, there are many grants from nonprofits that you may be eligible to apply for.
Emergency Assistance Programs Made Possible by Grants
Here are some of the government and non-profit assistance programs to look into, that are most likely funded by grants!
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Unemployment Benefits
- WIC Nutrition Program (for women and children)
- Free School Meal Programs/Child Care Programs
- The Cares Act Relief Fund (A Federal emergency assistance program for COVID- 19 relief)
- State and Local Human Service Agencies (they offer valuable resources and could give you referrals)
- Immediate Food Assistance (USDA National Hunger Hotline)
- The Small Business Association (SBA)
- Low-Cost Health Care Clinics and Low-Cost Health Insurance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) offers grants for homeowners and renters (evictions, living conditions, etc.).
Loan Options for Emergency Cash
In contrast to those who can wait, if you are in immediate need of financial aid, a loan option may work best. Here are a few loan options to consider for short term financial help:
- Credit Cards—some credit cards offer their customers the availability to get cashback advances. Think of this as simply using your credit card for getting cash rather than a purchase. Most of the time there are no fees to do this, and it just gets added to the balance of the credit card
- Payday Loans— these loans work with a borrower’s paycheck- hence the name payday loans. Keep in mind, their high interest rates and short-term repayment.
- Car Title Loans — Car title loans involve the borrower’s car title as collateral against the loan. Once the loan is paid back in full the lender removes themselves from the car title. The great thing about these loans is that most times a borrower can still drive the car while repaying!
- Personal Loans— Personal loans can be used for almost anything. Many banks offer these, eligibility and interest rate will be determined by a credit check. Be prepared to make an appointment with a potential lender and to wait a few days for this type of loan.
- Home-Equity Loans— This is kind of like a second mortgage. Essentially the value of a home will determine how much the lender will give out. The borrower then repays the loan every month.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans for Financial Support?
At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace! We work hard 7 days a week to connect people with the emergency aid that they need. 5 We were there to help during the coronavirus crisis and will be thereafter to help people with title loans.
The application process with the lenders we work with involves a few simple steps. The approved funds could be available as soon as 24 hours! 1
Here are a few benefits of working with us, and the title loan lenders that we work with:
- Low Monthly Payments 4
- No Hidden Fees 3
- Highly Competitive Interest Rates 4
- Flexibility with Repayment 4
- Pay Early without Any Fees
- Apply Regardless of Credit History
And so, when your emergency fund won’t cut it, and you need cash right away, start with a title loan. Max Cash Title Loans will do all the hard work for you!
Apply for An Emergency Cash Grant, Or Other Emergency Relief Right Away!
If you need fast cash, a direct emergency cash grant may not be an option. You will most likely have to go through assistance programs in your community or state. Regardless, the good news is that there is financial help available!
For those who cannot wait for the process of applying for grants and assistance programs, a loan may be perfect. If a title loan seems like the right option for you, let Max Cash Title Loans make the process simple and fast. Eligibility requirements are flexible, and the entire process can be done from home (so no need to worry about contact after the covid-19 outbreak).
To apply for an online title loan, simply head to our website! Or give us a call at 1-855-561-5626 to get the process started. Once approved you could have the cash assistance you need in as little as 24 hours! 1 2 5
No matter what option you choose for emergency cash, make sure to get your applications in right away!