Looking for a way to get funding, but your credit isn’t up to par? Title loans can be the solution! With a title loan from Max Cash Title Loans, borrowers do not need perfect credit scores to apply.2 If you have bad credit and need fast cash, a title loan in East Freetown can get you the funds you need.
Max Cash Title Loans can take the hassle out of searching for a lender that is right for you. We are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace and applying can be done completely online! If you are looking to learn more about how a car title loan can help you, keep reading below. Or, check out some FAQS on our website.
How Do Title Loans Work in East Freetown, Massachusetts?
Like the name would suggest, title loans are installment loans that work by using the title of your vehicle as collateral for the loan. With a title loan, you are borrowing off the equity in your vehicle. While traditional bank loans will use your credit score and a credit check as a means to deny a borrower cash loan, title loans are different.
Title loans are secured through collateral. This makes the approval process and the application process much more flexible than other cash loans. Since collateral is used, your credit decisions and score will not be the most important part of the approval process. For a title loan, the borrower’s eligibility will depend on the value of their vehicle as well as their income. Your loan amount will also depend on the value of your car. The more your vehicle is worth, the more you can potentially borrow!
What Other Cash Loan Options Do I Have in East Freetown?
While a title loan can often be the right choice for many borrowers, there are other loan options available:
1. Cash Advances: If you already have a credit card provider, one option is a credit card cash advance. You will borrow off of your available line of credit that you have with your provider. While this can be an easy way to get cash without applying for a new loan, there is a catch. The amount you advance from your line of credit will have the same interest rate applied to it as a regular purchase would from your credit card. If you do not have the ability to repay it quickly, it can be difficult to pay it off entirely.
2. Personal Loans: Personal loans are available from a bank, credit union, or online lender. For a personal loan, your eligibility will depend on your credit score and your income. Many direct lenders online will require a 650 or above credit score in order for an applicant to be approved. If you do not have a good credit score, you will receive very high-interest rates for a personal loan. Or you might not be eligible to apply at all.
3. Payday Loans: These loans last borrowers in between paydays. They are short term loans that do not often require a credit check, and borrowers can get their cash the same day in some cases! While this is an easy way to get fast cash, it is not meant to be a larger loan. Often, most payday loan companies will only lend $50-$500, and there are additional fees attached to it. For most states like Maryland, Michigan or New Mexico, every $100 that you borrow through a payday loan has a fee that will need to be repaid in addition to the original balance of the loan. If the loan is late, there are even more fees to worry about! These can be a quick way to get cash, but there are better options to get the funding you need.
What Will I Need to Apply for a Title Loan in East Freetown?
In order to apply for a title loan, a resident in East Freetown will need to:
1. Have a Vehicle with Equity
2. Be at Least 18 Years of Age or Older
3. Have a Steady Income or Alternative Source of Income
Borrowers will also need to have these documents ready when they apply:
- A State-Issued Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of income or Alternative Income
- Title to the Vehicle
- 3 References
- Proof of Address
- Several Pictures of the Vehicle
Why Choose Max Cash Title Loans for Funding in East Freetown?
Borrowers that work with Max Cash Title Loans have access to the#1 nationwide title loan marketplace. Here’s a few advantages that comes with the title loan process and the lenders we work with
1. Save Your Time: Instead of searching for hours online or in person for the right lender, Max Cash Title Loans can bring the options to you!5 We have a network of thousands of verified lenders across the United States.
2. A Hassle-Free Application Process: It shouldn’t be complicated to apply for a loan. That’s why our application process is just a few simple steps!
3. Flexible Repayment Schedule: Whether you need a short-term or long-term loan, the lenders in our network are often flexible and can cater to your financial situation.4
4. Apply Completely Online: Borrowers can conveniently apply from the comfort of their own home!
5. No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalties: While other lenders may have hidden fees that make the repayment process difficult, you are free from hidden fees and prepayment penalties with Max Cash Title Loans.2 3
Don’t Wait to Get the Cash You Need!
Here at Max Cash Title Loans, we have your back. Applying can take just minutes to do online through our website, or over the phone with a loan agent at 855-561-5626! We are available seven days a week to answer any and all questions you have about title loans. If you are a resident of East Freetown looking for cash, see if you can qualify today through Max Cash Title Loans!
Disclaimer: Max Cash Title Loans services this area but this map does not represent an actual location