Are you a resident of New Holland looking for fast cash, but you have bad credit? Good news! New Holland title loans are the perfect solution for borrowers that need fast cash but do not have a strong credit history.
Here at Max Cash Title Loans, we can make the loan approval process easy and hassle free. While we are not a direct lender, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. Our network of thousands of verified car title loan lenders across the United States makes it easy to find a loan that fits your financial situation!5
How Can I Apply if I Have Bad Credit?
Title loans are installment loans that are secured through collateral. This means that your vehicle title will be used as collateral for the loan, which makes it secure. Secured loans like title loans come with advantages, including flexible approval!
Title loan lenders view collateral as a means of security that the loan will be repaid in full. During the repayment process of a title loan, your lender places a lien on the title which gives them temporary ownership of the vehicle until the loan is paid.
As a result of this, your credit is not the most important part of the approval process. Instead of just looking at a credit check or your credit score, your eligibility will depend on:
1. Your Ability to Repay the Loan
2. The Value of Your Vehicle
The more value your car has, the more your loan amount could potentially be!1
What are the Requirements to Apply for Title Loans?
As with all types of loans, there are a few requirements for a title loan that you will need to meet before you can apply. Here’s the requirements for a title loan in New Holland:
1. You Must Be at Least 18 Years Old or Older
2. You Must Have a Vehicle with Equity in Your Name
3. Proof of Income or Alternative Income is Required
What Documents Will I Need to Apply for a Title Loan?
In order for a borrower to be approved for a loan, there are a few documents that a loan agent will ask for. These documents can provide identification, as well as any detailed information we might need to approve you. Luckily, these documents can all be submitted online for your convenience! The required documents you can expect to submit are:
- Proof of Identification: You’ll need to submit a photo ID to prove that it is you. A driver’s license, passport, or any other form of government identification will qualify as proof!
- Proof of Income: While you do not need to work a traditional 9-5 to apply, you will need to have proof that you can afford a loan payment each month. Often, your bank stubs, bank statements, or retirement benefits can qualify as proof of income.
- Title to the Vehicle: It will need to be in your name to qualify.
- Proof of Insurance and Registration: Many title loan companies prefer a borrower that has proof of car insurance and proof that the vehicle is registered.
- Photos of the Vehicle: In order to bypass a vehicle inspection, simply send in recent photos of your vehicle! The back, sides, and front will need to be in them.
- Proof of Address: To send you mail about your bill or other items regarding your loan, we need your contact information! Utility bills, mortgage statements, or rent agreements can count as proof of address.
- References: You will be asked to provide a few references.
What Other Cash Loan Options Do I Have for Financial Help in New Holland?
As a borrower in New Holland, there are a few other loan options available to you:
1. Personal Loans: If you are confident with your credit score, a personal loan can be the right solution. Often, you can apply for them at the same place you bank at, or a credit union. While personal loans can be the right choice for those with good credit history, if you have bad credit you may not even be considered for the loan.
2. Payday Loans: A payday loan was designed to help a borrower last in between paydays. If an unexpected expense pops up, many borrowers use this as a way to get fast cash. While there is no credit check for a payday loan in most states, you will often not be able to borrow more than $500.
These short-term loans can be a great way to obtain fast cash on the spot, but there is a catch. Payday loans come with hidden fees, and incredibly high interest rates. Some payday loan lenders charge more than 250% APR! There are much better ways to obtain cash.
How Can I Apply for a Title Loan with Max Cash Title Loans?
Here at Max Cash Title Loans in New Holland, we want to make the loan application process as simple as possible. Here’s what you can expect with our easy, three-step process:
- Apply Online or Over the Phone: Borrowers can choose to apply for title loans in New Holland online, or over the phone with a representative at 855-561-5626. To apply online, head to our website to fill out basic information about your vehicle and income. This can take just minutes to do!
- Submit a Few Documents: After the initial inquiry process is complete, a loan agent will reach out and ask for a few documents to be submitted online.
- Sign Your Loan Agreement and Get Your Cash: If approved for a loan, the last step is to sign your agreement and choose how to get your funds!1 2 Borrowers that work with Max Cash Title Loans can choose between a check in the mail, direct deposit, or any local MoneyGram.
Why Wait? See if You Qualify for a Title Loan in New Holland Today!
If you need fast cash, Max Cash Title Loans in New Holland has your back! If you’re a resident of New Holland, Pennsylvania, you can get your cash in as little as 24 hours if you are approved.2 Start on your loan application today by visiting our website, or go ahead and give us a call at 855-561-5626.
Disclaimer: Max Cash Title Loans services this area but this map does not represent an actual location