Is Max Cash Title Loans a Lender?
At Max Cash Title Loans, we are not a lender but rather a completely free loan processing service that connects potential borrowers with reputable lenders all across the United States. All car title loan lenders are different, just like every person’s financial situation is.
When looking to find a lender for a title loan, variety is key. Max Cash Title Loans provides this variety, and the best part is that we could do all the hard work for our customers. There are a few things that make us extra helpful and unique when it comes to car title loans. Take a look!
What Our Services Offer Customers
Our services include more than just matching a lender and a client. We provide our customers with a few other helpful services that could save time and potentially money- throughout the title loan process:
- Knowledge of State Laws– We know exactly what states allow title loans.
- Statistics- We have a list of different vehicles and their loan history, helping our customers see what they might receive for their vehicle, before doing anything.
- Fraud Protection- To avoid scams and fraud, we only work with trusted and reputable lenders.
- Convenience– Our services are available seven days a week, and we open early and close late.
- Knowledge of the Title Loan Process- We know the complete ins and outs of the title loan process.
- Time Conservation- We could connect people with lenders in a few minutes.5
- Security- We offer safe and secure encrypted servers to protect people’s privacy.
- Availability– We are willing to work with customers who have bad credit or no credit.5
- Ease When Paying– Most of our lenders do not have pre-payment penalities.3
What Do I Need to Get a Loan Through Max Cash Title Loans?
In order to get a car title loan through our lenders, a person needs to have a safe, working car. In addition, some pieces of information are generally required:
- State or government-issued I.D.
- Car title in your name
- Pictures of your car (inside and out)
- Proof of income (bank statements, pay stubs, etc.)
Although this is most of the information needed, a lender may also ask that a borrower provide; three non-related references, car insurance, and their social security card. So before speaking to a lender- to save time- it may be useful to have all of these documents ready.
The convenient thing about working with Max Cash Title Loans is that you may not need to leave your home. The entire process may be done completely online or over the phone (this depends on how the lender wants to do things).
How Do Title Loan Lenders Determine a Loan Amount?
Most title loan lenders work the same way when it comes to coming up with a value for a title loan. The value of a title loan is usually based on these factors:
- The value of the vehicle (based on make, model, year, mileage, and condition)
- The borrower’s income
- The ability of the borrower to pay back the loan
Once a lender has this information, they may work with a borrower to come up with a loan amount. These factors will also impact the terms of repayment and the amount of interest in the loan. As a borrower, it is important to keep in mind that borrowers do not have to accept the entire value of a loan if they do not need or want to.
What about Interest Rates?
Interest rates on title loans can be extremely high, anywhere from 200% to 300% of the loan. To get a good interest rate on a car title loan it is important to look at several lenders. At Max Cash Title Loans, we do that process for you.
Using your information, we go to different lenders and filter out the ones who don’t offer competitive interest rates. All while keeping in mind any other conditions a customer may want from their title loan process.
Will Working With Max Cash Title Loans Help Me Get the Most From A Title Loan?
Since it is up to the lender to decide exactly how much they give out, we cannot guarantee a specific loan amount. However, it may be reassuring to learn of Max Cash Title Loans credentials in the title loan industry.
Max Cash Title Loans is the number one nationwide title loans processing service. We have served over 400,000 people in the United States.5 And because of that, we feel confident that we could help you get the most from a title loan.5 To get started with a loan through Max Cash Title Loans reach out to use via phone (855) 561-5626, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Max Cash Title Loans, we are not a title loan lender ourselves but a title loan connection service. We help connect people with reputable title loan lenders in their area. We have been doing this for years, and our staff is knowledgeable about the entire car title loan process.