When you need to pay off a big expense in a hurry, you might be frantically wondering how you are going to do it. A car title loan obtained through Max Cash Title Loans might seem like a good idea, but car title loans are usually taken out on vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans, etc. If you do not have a traditional vehicle, you might be in a bit of a pickle. If you happen to have a motorcycle and live in Los Angeles however, you might just be in luck!
Can I Obtain a Title Loan with My Motorcycle in L.A.?
If you happen to live in Los Angeles, you most certainly could obtain a title loan using your motorcycle. You are in luck because Max Cash Title Loans only works with motorcycles in California, Texas, and Florida.
Why is Obtaining a Title Loan with a Motorcycle Better Than with a Car?
There are some advantages to obtaining a title loan using your motorcycle rather than your car:
- Because motorcycle title loans are usually smaller loan amounts than what could be obtained from a car title loan, borrowers are able to pay their loan off sooner and with less built-up interest.
- Although borrowers might not obtain as much money with a motorcycle title loan, should the worst happen, and the motorcycle is repossessed, then borrowers still have their car to get where they need to go while working with the lender.
Documents You May Need When Obtaining a Title Loan Through Max Cash Title Loans
When obtaining a car title loan through Max Cash Title Loans, there are several documents that borrowers will most likely need to complete the title loan process. After filling out our online inquiry form, such items we may need from you will be:
- A government-issued photo I.D.
- A qualifying title in your name
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this)
- Social Security Card (or a document with both your name and SSN listed)
- Pictures of your vehicle (including VIN and odometer)
How Your Vehicle is Valued
There are a few car details the title lender needs to know when deciding the amount of money they may be able to lend you. This information includes:
- Year of your vehicle
- The make of your vehicle
- The model of your vehicle
- The mileage on your odometer
- Any modifications you may have put on the vehicle since you bought it. Aftermarket items could make a noticeable difference in whether the vehicle is qualified.
What Happens Once You Apply
Once the inquiry form is completed and we receive your information, we will contact you shortly. Max Cash Title Loans will use all the information that you provide and send it to vetted title loan companies so you may quickly obtain the best car title loan deal possible.5 Often times customers are able to receive the money they need in as little as one business day – even on the day they apply!5
Once you apply, you will shortly afterward receive an email confirming the form’s completion along with an opt out notice.2 Following the email, you will be contacted by Max Cash Title Loans or the direct lender that we have set you up with. If pre-qualified, you will be offered a loan amount, and you may choose to accept or deny the loan offer that have been laid out for you.1
If you accept the loan offer, then we will need you to fax us some documents as well as a few pictures of your vehicle. From there, we will go over all the documents with you and inform you where you may pick up your title loan funds.
Get in Contact with Max Cash Title Loans
If you have any questions or concerns involving a past, present, or future car title loan or you simply need to contact us for any other reason, you may get in touch with Max Cash Title Loans by:
- Calling or texting us directly at 1-855-561-5626
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Writing to us at 1270 E. Broadway Rd. Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona 85282