Do You Do Motorcycle Title Loans?
When you need emergency money due to an emergency or some other unexpected situation, you might explore a wide variety of different avenues in order to get a hold of what you need. During this search, you may happen upon the concept of title loans. Max Cash Title Loans is a good way of going about getting a car title loan.2 However, depending on what your vehicle situation is, you may be wondering if Max Cash Title Loans will do motorcycle title loans.
Max Cash Title Loans and Motorcycles
It is possible for you to get a motorcycle title loan through the services of Max Cash Title Loans, but unfortunately this is not a service that is offered on a nationwide basis.2 Max Cash Title Loans only facilitates motorcycle title loans in Los Angeles as well as certain parts of Texas and Florida.2 5
Why is a Motorcycle Title Loan Better than a Car Title Loan?
If you have both a motorcycle as well as a car, you might find that it would be a better idea to take out a loan on your motorcycle rather than your car. Some advantages of taking out a motorcycle title loan instead of a car title loan include:
- Repayment: You could be able to pay off a motorcycle title loan quicker than you would a title loan on your car. Motorcycle title loans more often than not are for smaller amounts of money than what you would get from taking out a car title loan. Because of this, you could most likely pay it all off a lot sooner and with noticeably less accrued interest.
- Less Risk: With a motorcycle title loan, you would not be running the risk of losing your primary source of transportation should things not go according to plan. Although you might not receive as much money for a motorcycle title loan, should the worst happen and your motorcycle gets repossessed, then you would still have your car.
Things You Might Need When Getting a Title Loan through Max Cash
When getting a car title loan through Max Cash Title Loans, we require that you provide us with a number of documents. These documents will confirm your identity and let us determine if you are eligible for a loan.2 5 After filling out our easy and quick online inquiry form, such documents we might need from you include:
- Government-issued photo I.D. (such as your driver’s license or state I.D.)
- Car insurance (some states will require this but not all)
- Qualifying car title made out in your name
- Social Security card (or a document with both your name and SSN listed)
- Three personal references who are not related to you
- Pictures of the vehicle (all four sides including VIN and odometer)
How a Vehicle Gets Valued for a Title Loan
When you want to get a title loan on your motorcycle or your car, there are some important factors that your lender will take into consideration. For example, the value of your vehicle will greatly determine how much they will be willing to lend you. Such factors will include:
- The year of your vehicle
- The mileage on your odometer
- The model of your vehicle
- The make of your vehicle
- Trim package or modification details
Get in Contact with Max Cash Title Loans
Max Cash Title Loans has a knowledgeable staff of helpful loan processors who are standing by, even into the evening, to help you with any questions or needs you have relating to title loans. At Max Cash Title Loans, our number one priority is the customer. We vow to be there for you when you are in need our help the most.5 If you have any title loan questions or you need to chat with us regarding a current loan, you could get in touch with us by:
- Calling or texting us directly at 1-855-561-5626
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at 1270 E. Broadway Rd., Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona 85282