Short answer: one. You cannot have multiple car titles for one vehicle at the same time. While this might seem frustrating during a time of financial stress, this policy is actually for your benefit. It can be difficult to handle multiple car titles at one time, so it is in your best interest to just have one at a time.
But if you already have an existing car title loan and are deep in a financial crisis, you might find yourself in need of more funding. Thankfully there are other options that don’t require multiple car titles. There are car title loan lenders out there who can offer refinancing on your car title loan. That means that you can get a new loan for more funding, so you don’t have to look for additional funding in multiple car titles.
What is a good way to get additional funding?
If you are looking for a convenient way to find yourself extra money, you should consider going with Max Cash. Max Cash is a broker who can connect you with a fantastic deal on a car title loan5, and your lender will most likely also offer refinancing options as well. Get the sufficient funding you need to get your budget back on track once and for all.
Max Cash has a network of top-notch lenders from throughout the United States. We have over 350,000 satisfied customers who have helped us become the #1 nationwide title loan referral service. What’s more, is that we are open seven days a week from 6am-9pm—so we are here to help you whenever you need us. Some businesses have limited hours or are closed on the weekends, Max Cash is your connection to financial relief—so we want to have a wide span of available hours, so you don’t have to wait around for your funding.
What are Some of the Benefits of Working with Max Cash?
When you work with Max Cash, we may get you in contact with the best deal on a car title loan near your area5. Working with car title loan lenders can be great because they offer so many advantages.
Here are some of the benefits that can come with working with many of the car title loan lenders who are associated with Max Cash:
- High approval rate – Sometimes it can be difficult to find good funding if you are a victim of poor credit. Just because your credit score is not above a certain number doesn’t mean that you don’t deserve decent funding. Many Max Cash associated lenders have a high approval rate so they can help all the people they can. The equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan is more important than your credit score to most title loan lenders.
- Competitive rates and convenient terms4—Part of a successful car title loan is having a contract with rates and terms that can set you up for success. With most car title loan lenders, you can work with your car title loan agent to come up with the best payment plan that works for you. When you don’t have to stress out about your monthly installments, paying off your car title loan is a snap.
- No pre-payment penalties3—It is easier to pay back your car title loan when you have control over when you make your payments. If it is more convenient for you to make your payment earlier than your payment due-date, then you should be able to do that. Many car title loan lenders that Max Cash can connect you with do not penalize their borrowers for being responsible and on top of their car title loan payments—so make your monthly installments as early as you like.
What do you Need in order to Get a Car Title Loan?
If you want to receive your car title loan funding as soon as possible, you should have some documentation on hand. Your car title loan agent will need to verify some of your information before they can draw up your contract for you to sign.
However, the documents you need are basic, so you can probably gather them quickly. The sooner you get them, the sooner you can sign your contract and receive your money! Here is what you will need:
- Government issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- Some photos of your car
If you want to get started on your Max Cash process and potentially receive funding as soon as tomorrow, click here to go to the Max Cash homepage or call us at 855-561-5626 to get started.