Are you a resident of Columbus, Nebraska, and need cash quickly? There may be options out there that can help. Title loans in Columbus, NE are one kind of lending that is not only fast but also extremely flexible when it comes to eligibility!
And at Max Cash Title Loans, we offer the free financial service of connecting residents of Nebraska and elsewhere to online car title loans.5 Getting started with our team is simple. Head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call at (855) 561-5626.
Below you will find everything you need to know about Columbus, Nebraska title loans.
The Basics of Max Cash Title Loans in Columbus
Title loans can also be called car title loans, auto title loans, or pink slip loans. No matter, what you call them, they work the same way. Title loans are a type of secured loan, which uses the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. And so in order to take out funding, the borrower will have to have a vehicle, that they are willing to use as collateral.
When the loan is taken out a lender will add a lien to the car’s title. This provides the lender with ownership of the vehicle, while the loan is being repaid. Once repayment is complete, the borrower will receive a lien release and can have the vehicle transferred back into their name. It’s that simple!
Can I Keep and Drive my Vehicle While Repaying Columbus Title Loans?
Yes, in most scenarios you can keep and drive your vehicle while you repay your loan. However, the lender will have to know where it is kept. And even though you may have access to the vehicle, it will be important to remember that it will technically not belong to you, until it is paid back in full/
Will My Vehicle Qualify for a Car Title Loan?
When it comes to the make and model of the vehicle, lenders are very flexible. For example, classic cars can be used for title loans, trucks, motorcycle title loans, and even RVs could be considered for title loan lending.
There are a few universal features that most title loan lenders will have when inspecting a vehicle for a title loan:
- Car Insurance—Some lenders will ask that the borrower have insurance on the vehicle.
- Whether the Car is in Working Condition or not—the majority of title loan lenders, will require that the car involved with a title loan, is in safe, working, condition.
- The Car’s Title—Most lenders will require that the title of the car is free and clear of any liens. However, there are lenders out there who may be willing to work with this.
- The Car’s Ownership—The car involved must be owned by the borrower (cannot use a family member’s car— unless a spouse, friend’s car, etc.)
Does My Car Need to Be Paid off to get a Title Loans in Columbus, NE?
No, not necessarily, your car does not need to be paid off with a title loan. Some lenders may be able to work with you even if your car is being paid off. The way that it will work, is that the new car title loan will be used to pay off the existing loan on the car, and then whatever is leftover can be used for other expenses (if necessary).
Where Should I Begin the Search for Car Title Loans in Columbus?
When beginning your title loan search, the best place to start is with Max Cash Title Loans. The title loan companies we work with can come with all kinds of benefits. Here are a few to look forward to:
- Low Monthly Payments— the monthly payments are throughout repayment and the loan process.4
- Competitive Interest Rates—interest rates on title loans will vary from one lender to the next, with the title loans we service offer interest rates are highly competitive.4
- Flexible Repayment Terms—with Max Cash Title Loans, a borrower may have up to a few years to repay the loan or can pay their loan early without any pre-payment fees or penalties. And so, whether you need a short-term loan or a longer one, start the search with us.3
- Apply Even with a Low Credit Score— unlike with personal loans, with title loans, having bad credit, or lack of it, will not have a huge impact on qualification. Instead, income, the borrower’s ability to repay the loan, and the value of the car involved, will all be taken into consideration.
- No Hidden Fees—When repaying a title loan, you do not have to worry about any hidden fees or payments.3
- Fast Cash Once Approved— once approved for these installment loans, the funds can be made available in as little as one business day.1 2 5 Get the funds via direct deposit, turn your mailed check into cash, or pick up the funds at a local MoneyGram. Once you are done cashing your loan, you can take care of your financial needs right away!
What Documents Do I Need When Applying with Max Cash Title Loans in Columbus, NE?
When filling out a loan application online or over the phone it will be helpful to have the following documents:
- A State I.D (a driver’s licenses, a passport)
- Vehicle Title
- Proof of income (paystubs, bank statements)
- Proof of residence (mail, lease/mortgage info.)
- Two references
- Photos of the car
- Sometimes other documents may be requested for clarification of information.
If you don’t have all of these documents, son not hesitate to apply, our loan agents can help you with the loan approval.
Get Started with the Columbus Title Loans Today!
Ready to get started with a title loan in Columbus? Start with Max Cash Title Loans. The title loan lenders we work with make the lending process simple, fast, and flexible. To get started a simply head online and fill out a short inquiry form, or call (855) 561-5626 today!
Disclaimer: Max Cash Title Loans services this area but this map does not represent an actual location