After you have received your first title loan, whether you’re still paying it or it’s all paid off, you might be thinking about a second one and asking: why get a second title loan? If you need money now, getting a second title loan can help you pay for your expenses without the hassle of a traditional loan process. Getting a second title loan can:
- Be easier than a traditional loan process
- Get you the money you need fast
- Pay for an unexpected expense
- Lower your current title loan payments
Easier than a Traditional Loan Process
If you’re looking into a second title loan, there’s no doubt you have experience with title loans already. Think about how quick and easy your process was when you were applying for your car title loan. You probably didn’t have to worry about your credit affecting your approval, you were able to go through the process without having to fill out mountains of paper work, and you were able to get a customizable term to fit your budget.
There’s no doubt a title loan is different than a traditional loan. You get to use your car title as collateral for your loan and use your income to help the amount you get. With Max Cash, you could potentially get connected with a lender and receive your funds the same day you apply. Who wouldn’t want a loan process when it is that easy?
Get Your Money Fast
As mentioned before, Max Cash can refer you to a lender who can potentially get you funding the same day. There are very few traditional loan companies that can offer that type of speedy service. Most of the time, you have to wait weeks before the funds process and go through. With Max Cash, you can get that money easy without having to have the stress of waiting forever before it goes through.
Cover Unexpected Expenses
Since you can get money fast with Max Cash and title loans, that makes title loans the perfect loans for covering any unexpected expenses that may come your way. Title loans can be used for:
- Medical expenses
- Unpaid bills
- Credit card consolidation
- And more!
Lower Your Current Payment
In some way, it’s considered a second title loan if you’re trying to refinance your loan. At Max Cash, we help our customers lower their monthly payments by referring them to lenders with some most competitive interest rates. If you’re looking to lower your current title loan monthly payments, Max Cash can potentially help
By finding the equity value of your car you have a title loan on and looking at your income, Max Cash can connect you with a lender who can offer you a new loan. Using that money, we pay off the remaining balance of your existing loan with your previous lender. Then, you have a new loan with Max Cash that has lower monthly payments and a new interest rate.
How to Get a Second Title Loan
Whether you’ve finished paying off a title loan or you still have one, money can be tight, and you might need to cover some unexpected financial problem. Getting a second title loan could happen in two different ways.
- Getting a second title loan on another car – If you have a title loan already on one of your cars but you own a second car, you can get a title loan using your second car. Sometimes life kicks us when we’re down and we need to borrow money. Since title loans are a great way to cover unexpected expenses, you can use more than one car to get multiple title loans on your cars if they have lien-free titles.
- Getting a second title loan on the same car – If you already have a title loan on your car but want to take another one out on that same car, you have to pay off the existing title loan before you can do that. If you have had a title loan previously on your car but have already paid it off, you can probably get another title loan using that same car. There is no limit to how many times you can use your car to get title loans. As long as the title is qualified, you can get another title loan.
Applying for a Second Title Loan
Surprisingly enough, applying for your second title loan is the same process as applying for your first one. Max Cash gives you different options for applying, too, so you can choose whichever method is more convenient for you.
- Apply online. Fill out your initial application by applying online using your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Submit your documents. After you’ve applied for your title loan, you’ll be contacted by your Max Cash representative about the lender we can connect you with. With most car title loan lenders’ online system, you can take a picture of your documents and information and send it to your representative from your phone!
- Sign your contract and collect your funds. Once your representative has received all your documents, you’ll be able to sign your contract finalizing your customized loan terms, amount, and interest rate. Then, you’ll have the option to pick up your money at a MoneyGram location, or you can have it directly deposited into your bank account.
Don’t miss out on the benefits Max Cash has to offer! Get your second title loan today.