If you’ve ever found yourself holding an unexpected bill and wondering how you’d pay for it? If you’re considering a car title loan, you may be wondering how you’ll pay your loan back. Especially if money is already tight. No need to worry, Max Cash Title Loans has assembled a list of things you can do to pay back your car title loan. Read on to find out what you can do to pay back your car title loan! There are a few strategies you can employ to get rid of the stress of paying back your car title loan.
- Reduce Expenses
- Increase Income
How Can Planning Help Me Pay Down my Car Title Loan?
Starting to plan how you’ll pay your car title loan back before you get it can go a long way to alleviating any stress you may be experiencing. The first thing you should do is make sure you have a detailed budget. This allows you to see exactly where your money is going, and allows you to manipulate its allocation. For example, if you know you’re spending $200 a month on eating out and that seems like too much, you can set yourself the goal of only spending $150. If you achieve this, you’ll have an extra $50 every month.
Once you have a detailed budget, you need an understanding of how much you can expect to pay for your car title loan. Once you have this number, you can manipulate your budget to find the money you need to pay back your loan. But what happens if you’ve moved money around and you can’t seem to find enough to pay your loan back?
How Can I Reduce Expenses to Help Pay for a Car Title Loan?
If you’ve tried moving money around in your budget and you can’t seem to find enough to pay back your car title loan, you’ll have to look at reducing expenses. There are a few areas where it is generally easier to reduce your costs and save money.
- Food – If you eat out frequently, a great way to save money is to eat your meals in and take lunch to work. It requires more thinking ahead and time to actually prepare your meals, but it can save you a considerable amount of money. For example, let’s assume you spend $50 a week on groceries. If you eat lunch out at work, that can cost $10 or even $15 dollars, at least 20% of your grocery budget. That means eating lunch out five days a week is at least as much money as you spend on all your food for the rest of the week. Planning ahead can also help you avoid having to throw out food that has spoiled.
- Transportation – Do you drive a lot? Did you know that it’s estimated that the average cost per mile to operate a car is $0.60? That means if you have commute 15 miles to work each day, that’s over $15 per day spent on your car, between gas, wear and tear, insurance, etc. Switching to a bike, public transportation, or walking where possible can go a long way to helping you save money.
- Entertainment – Are you paying for cable that you don’t use? Do you have a bunch of video games you haven’t played or books you haven’t read, but keep buying more? Entertainment can be a real drain on your budget. You should cancel any subscriptions you aren’t using and try to find free ways to get your entertainment. For example, you can get books from the library or trade video games with your friends.
Okay, so you’ve done your budget and reduced your expenses, but you still want to find a little more money. What can you do?
How Can I Make Money to Pay for my Car Title Loan?
If you need to make some extra money to help pay for a car title loan, there’s a number of things you can try.
- Part-Time Job – If you get a part-time job that pays $10/hour and work 15 hours a week, that’s about $420 a month, after taxes. It may take up a fair chunk of your weekend, but it may just cover your car title loan.
- Join the Gig Economy – You’ve already got a car, why not put it to good use? You can drive for rideshare companies to make the extra money you need to cover your car title loan.
- Sell Things You No Longer Use – Everyone has things lying around their house that they no longer use. Other people might have a use for these things and can be willing to pay you money for them. After all, one person’s trash is another person’s treasure.
- Rent Out Unused Rooms – Do you have a spare room that’s been given over to storage? Do you ever use the stuff in it? Clean it out by using the tip above and furnish it as a bedroom. You can rent it out and make some side money.
Having a large, unanticipated expense to pay for can be stressful on its own. Even if you’ve covered it with using a car title loan, you still need to pay that loan back. Now you know though, through proper planning, and maybe a side gig, you can find the money to cover your car title loan payment each month. Max Cash Title Loans can be the helpful guide you need to navigate the world of car title loans. Simply contact Max Cash Title Loans today to get started!