With a title loan on a 2003 Ford Explorer, the amount that can be borrowed will depend on the condition of the vehicle as well as the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
At Max Cash Title Loans, we recently were able to help a customer get $1,300 for a title loan on their 2003 Ford Explorer.5 Currently 2003 Explorer has a reported Kelly Blue Book trade-in value of approximately $1,007 and an overall consumer rating score of 4/5.
For this customer, they were able to borrow a bit more than what the equity of the vehicle would have otherwise qualified for! To find out more about your specific vehicle, and the title loan process you can head online.
Can I Still Get a Title Loan on a 2003 Ford Explorer with a Bad Credit Score?
When you need money and you are worried about a low credit score holding you back, a title loan may be the perfect solution! At Max Cash Title Loans, we help customers with bad or no credit all the time!
Our options vary depending on where you are located, but we’ve put the time into finding the best lenders out there, so you can be sure you’re dealing with the best. When looking for a title loan on a 2003 Ford Explorer, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans!
A title loan is a type of “secured loan” meaning you put up your title as collateral for the duration of the loan.
You may ask, “Can I keep my car?”, and the answer is YES! Get the money you need without losing your vehicle! Have any other questions about the process?
Give us a call anytime between 6 am PST – 6 pm PST and one of our experienced loan agents will be happy to go over the various options with you. Getting a loan on your Ford couldn’t be easier! You can even use our handy loan calculator to see what your estimated payments might be like:
Breakdown of the Car Title Loan Process for a 2003 Ford Explorer
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
- Receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose)1
- Enjoy low payments! With some of our options, the payments continue to lower every month.4
- No early payment penalties.3
- We can help you refinance your current loan and get you more money!1 2
- Payments can increase your credit score!
When you get ready to apply you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these documents, don’t panic! We’ve got plenty of options available and will do our very best to help you out.
Get Started with an Auto Title Loan Today!
Ready to get started with a title loan for your 2003 Ford Explorer? Max Cash Title Loans is a great place to start your search! Head online, answer a few questions to get the process started. A loan agent can help you out every step of the way!