Thinking about a title loan on a 2017 Ford F-150, but not sure how they work. Title loans work by the borrower submits their title to the lender, who then places a lien on it. The car is kept by the borrower to drive and use it as they need to. Once the loan has been fully paid back, the title is transferred back to the owner, and the lien is released.
At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace. When looking for a title loan on a 2017 Ford F-150, start with Max Cash Title Loans!2 5 To apply simply head to our website and fill out a title loan application.
How Much Can I Get with a Title Loan on a 2017 Ford F-150?
Max Cash Title Loans was recently able to assist a customer with a 2017 Ford F-150 secure a loan of $1,575. 2 5 Given that Kelly Blue Book rates the truck’s value at around $12,537, this was a very simple loan for the customer. Even if you can borrow a lot, most borrowers take just what they need, and that helps keep their payments low. Lower payments equal less headache, and to help you find out how low your payments could be, we have a loan calculator for you to see. Once you have a number in mind, give us a call any time between 6 is PST – 6 pm PST, at 855-561-5626!
Breakdown of the Title Loan Process for a 2017 Ford F-150
Here is what the title loan process will look like:
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
- Receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose) 1 2
Benefits of Working with Max Cash Title Loans and the Lenders We Work With
Here are some benefits of the lenders that we work with4 :
- Enjoy low payments! 4
- Up to 5 years to pay off the loan, and potentially pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.34
- We can help you refinance your current loan and get you more money!1 2 4
When you get ready to apply you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these, don’t panic! We’ve got tons of options available and will do our very best to help you out.
Apply for a Title Loan Today!
Ready to get started with a title loan? Simply head to our website, and apply for an online title loan, or give us a call at 855-561-5626.