Many people turn to title loans when an unexpected emergency takes place. Title loans are a type of secured loan which uses the vehicle’s title as collateral. Obtaining a title loan on a 2004 Honda Pilot will depend on a few factors. Some of these factors include, the overall value of the vehicle, the borrower’s income, and their ability to repay back the loan!
Below you’ll find more information on how to get a title loan on a 2004 Honda Pilot with Max Cash Title Loans. Ready to get started? Give us a call today at 855-561-5626.
How Much Could I Get from a Title Loan on a 2004 Honda Pilot?
When determining how much of a loan you can get approved for, lenders typically look at the individual’s income, vehicle value and the borrower’s ability to pay back the loan.
At Max Cash Title Loans, in the last month, we were able to assist one of our customers in receiving $2,363 on a secured title loan for their 2004 Pilot.
The standard 204 Honda Pilot model has an estimated Kelly Blue Book trade-in value of $1,554, keeping a good amount of equity for its age. In this instance, the owner received a good amount without having to give up their Honda.
To find out what you could get for your specific 2004 Honda Pilot, reach out to a loan agent at 855-561-5626!Use our handy title loan calculator to see what your estimated payments might be like:
Can I Get a Title Loan Even if I Have Bad Credit?
A lot of our customers are worried about their credit score but don’t need to be! Actually, at Max Cash Title Loans, we deal with poor or no credit all the time! We have a wide assortment of options, varying by location.
With our experienced lenders and coverage that spans over 40 states, our mission is to get you the loan you need, right when you need it. 1 2 When you’re ready to get the process started on getting a title loan for your 2004 Honda Pilot, start with the leading experts at Max Cash Title Loans!
Another question often asked us by our customers is, “Will I get to keep my car?” The answer to that question is: yes! A title loan lender will add a lien onto your title, up until the loan is paid back.
To learn more details about our process, give us a call at 855-561-5626 and one of our professional loan agents will be happy to go over the options with you. Getting a title loan on your Honda couldn’t be simpler!1 2
Breakdown of the Process for a Title Loan on a 2004 Honda Pilot
- Apply with us online or over the phone. (chat and texting options available)
- Discuss the options with one of our loan agents based on your circumstances and needs.
- Finish your application by providing a few documents. Either by bringing them in-store or submitting them to us online.
- From there, receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or even direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose)1
- Enjoy low and manageable payments!4
- Easy and convenient terms to pay back the loan, and potential to pay it off early with no penalty.3
- We can even help you refinance your exsisting loan and get you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
When Ready to Apply you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of income
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Several photos of the car
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these documents, don’t give up just yet! We’ve got a variety of options available and will do our very best to help you out.
Let’s Get Started on a Title Loan for your 2004 Honda Pilot!
Ready to get the process going? Max Cash Title Loans is perhaps the best place to begin your search! Just head online and answer a few questions, or just give us a call at 855-561-5626. A loan agent can help you out every step of the way!