Having a clear title vehicle means that the owner of the vehicle title is also the undisputed owner of the vehicle itself. Some other phrases that are also used to talk about clear titles are:
- Clear title
- Just title
- Good title
- Free and clear title
So, what does it mean if you don’t have a clear title? You might be wondering if you can still get approved for a car title loan if you don’t have a clear title. Well, it really depends on what lender you decide to work with. Some lenders will automatically deny your application if you do not have a clear vehicle title ready to go. However, other lenders are willing to work with you. Those are the lenders you want to do business with.
At Max Cash Title Loans, you can get connected with some best lenders in the business, and those lenders may be able to help you obtain a new and clear vehicle title if you are in need of one.
What are the Ways to Get a Clear Title?
If you are looking to obtain a car title loan, you will eventually need a vehicle title that is in your name. But just because you don’t have one right now should not discourage you from inquiring about a car title loan with Max Cash Title Loans.
There are steps you can take that can help you get the vehicle title you need in order to get a successful car title loan. It is important to note, the laws regarding vehicle titles differ from state to state. You will want to be sure to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles for your specific state to learn about the distinct laws in your area.
If you are looking for a replacement vehicle title, here are some things you may be able to do:
- Apply for a new vehicle title
- Apply for an expedited duplicate car title
- Make corrections to your car title
- Change the name on your vehicle title
You should also take note that applying for a new title, applying for an expedited title, or making most changes to your vehicle title will require a fee. Sometimes this fee can be as minimal as $15 but can get a bit higher depending on where you live and what you need to do with your vehicle title.
Benefits of Working with Max Cash Title Loans to get your Car Title Loan
Max Cash Title Loans is the one of the top nationwide title loans referral services. We have an extended network of multiple non traditional lenders who may provide you with a fantastic deal on a car title loan near your neighborhood.
Aside from some assistance when it comes to making sure you have a vehicle title in your name for your car title loan, there are many other benefits that can come from working with Max Cash Title Loans to get a car title loan. Here are just a few of them:
- Online servicing – In order to receive approval from some lenders, the borrower is required to drive out to the location of the lender for meetings, or other tedious tasks. This can take up valuable time, and even money in traveling expenses. Max Cash Title Loans offers a more convenient way to look for funding. The entire Max Cash Title Loans process is online so that means you could be able to get the funding you’ve been looking for from the comfort of your own home.
- Bad credit? No problem! – Some people shy away from applying for loans because their credit score just isn’t as high as it used to be. Fear of denial because of a lower credit score is common, but you don’t have to always worry about that with Max Cash Title Loans. Max Cash Title Loans has a high approval rate, which means that people with all different kinds of credit scores, both high and low, are approved for funding every single day with us.
- Fast funding – When you are in a financial bind, the last thing you want to do is wait around for the funding you need to show up. In many cases, people who work with Max Cash Title Loans are able to receive approval as well as obtain their funding all within 24 hours. Don’t waste your time waiting for approval or your funding. Get fast and efficient service when you go with Max Cash Title Loans!
- Quality customer service – Max Cash Title Loans is open seven days a week, which allows you to inquire about a car title loan any day of the week. Financial emergencies can happen at any time (even on a Sunday afternoon), which means you should be able to find the help you need on any day as well. With Max Cash Title Loans, you can do just that.
- Post bankruptcy is okay If you have declared bankruptcy in the past, it can be extremely difficult to find funding from traditional lenders when you are in need of it. Just like Max Cash Title Loans won’t turn you away simply because your credit score may be lower, we will also not judge you if you have bankruptcy in your past. In fact, if you have declared bankruptcy in the past and are looking to improve your credit, a car title loan may be able to help you do that.