Having a clear title vehicle means that the owner of the vehicle title is also the undisputed owner of the vehicle itself. Some other phrases that are also used to talk about clear titles are:
- Clear title
- Just title
- Good title
- Free and clear title
So, what does it mean if you don’t have a clear title? You might be wondering if you can still get approved for a car title loan if you don’t have a clear title. Well, it really depends on what lender you decide to work with. Some lenders will automatically deny your application if you do not have a clear vehicle title ready to go. However, other lenders are willing to work with you. Those are the lenders you want to do business with.
At Max Cash Title Loans, you can get connected with some best lenders in the business, and those lenders may be able to help you obtain a new and clear vehicle title if you are in need of one.
What are the Ways to Get a Clear Title?
If you are looking to obtain a car title loan, you will eventually need a vehicle title that is in your name. But just because you don’t have one right now should not discourage you from inquiring about a car title loan with Max Cash Title Loans.
There are steps you can take that can help you get the vehicle title you need in order to get a successful car title loan. It is important to note, the laws regarding vehicle titles differ from state to state. You will want to be sure to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles for your specific state to learn about the distinct laws in your area.
If you are looking for a replacement vehicle title, here are some things you may be able to do:
- Apply for a new vehicle title
- Apply for an expedited duplicate car title
- Make corrections to your car title
- Change the name on your vehicle title
You should also take note that applying for a new title, applying for an expedited title, or making most changes to your vehicle title will require a fee. Sometimes this fee can be as minimal as $15 but can get a bit higher depending on where you live and what you need to do with your vehicle title.
Benefits of Working with Max Cash Title Loans to get your Car Title Loan
Max Cash Title Loans is the one of the top nationwide title loans referral services. We have an extended network of multiple non traditional lenders who may provide you with a fantastic deal on a car title loan near your neighborhood.
Aside from some assistance when it comes to making sure you have a vehicle title in your name for your car title loan, there are many other benefits that can come from working with Max Cash Title Loans to get a car title loan. Here are just a few of them:
- Online servicing – In order to receive approval from some lenders, the borrower is required to drive out to the location of the lender for meetings, or other tedious tasks. This can take up valuable time, and even money in traveling expenses. Max Cash Title Loans offers a more convenient way to look for funding. The entire Max Cash Title Loans process is online so that means you could be able to get the funding you’ve been looking for from the comfort of your own home.
- Bad credit? No problem! – Some people shy away from applying for loans because their credit score just isn’t as high as it used to be. Fear of denial because of a lower credit score is common, but you don’t have to always worry about that with Max Cash Title Loans. Max Cash Title Loans has a high approval rate, which means that people with all different kinds of credit scores, both high and low, are approved for funding every single day with us.
- Fast funding – When you are in a financial bind, the last thing you want to do is wait around for the funding you need to show up. In many cases, people who work with Max Cash Title Loans are able to receive approval as well as obtain their funding all within 24 hours. Don’t waste your time waiting for approval or your funding. Get fast and efficient service when you go with Max Cash Title Loans!
- Quality customer service – Max Cash Title Loans is open seven days a week, which allows you to inquire about a car title loan any day of the week. Financial emergencies can happen at any time (even on a Sunday afternoon), which means you should be able to find the help you need on any day as well. With Max Cash Title Loans, you can do just that.
- Post bankruptcy is okay If you have declared bankruptcy in the past, it can be extremely difficult to find funding from traditional lenders when you are in need of it. Just like Max Cash Title Loans won’t turn you away simply because your credit score may be lower, we will also not judge you if you have bankruptcy in your past. In fact, if you have declared bankruptcy in the past and are looking to improve your credit, a car title loan may be able to help you do that.
The Best Way to Get a Title Loan Without a Title in Your Name
If you are thinking of a title loan but don’t have a title in your name, you may be wondering what the best way to get a title loan will be.
If you are thinking of a title loan then Max Cash Title Loans could be a great place to begin. For individuals with less than perfect credit history or bad credit scores, title loans provide a simple and straightforward approach to financial help. As the number one title loan marketplace in the United States, Max Cash Title Loans makes the title loan application process easy. We might also have the ability to assist you in finding a title loan that’s tailored to your financial needs.
To find out whether you’re eligible for a title loan, contact Max Cash Title Loans today to start your application. You can complete a short inquiry form online to begin straight away! To find out more about the title loan process and how to get a title loan without a title in your name, continue reading below!
How Can I Get a Car Title Loan without the Title in My Name?
Do you have a vehicle title, but it is not in your name? No worries, this is an issue that lots of people face. At Max Cash Title Loans, we can help you to get the transfer process going. All you will need to do is provide a few required documents, and you can leave the rest of the process to us.
To start the transfer process, there are a few steps you will need to follow:
- Go to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to request the changes in your title.
- You’ll be asked to have a suitable ID.
- Provide your local DMV office with your government-issued photo ID, as well as your car title and vehicle registration.
Once you complete the transfer process, you will be all set to apply for a car title loan! While some states such as Arizona and South Carolina may have a different method, this is a general overview of the process.
How Do Title Loans Work?
Title loans are a type of secured loan that uses a vehicle’s equity to guarantee the loan amount. After the title loan is removed, the title loan company holds on to the vehicle title as the borrower repays the loan. After the loan is repaid in full, the name is sent back to the borrow. It’s as straightforward as that!
You’ll receive your vehicle title back once you finish the repayment of your auto title loan. Your title lender will release the lien on your title when you successfully pay back the loan. You can also choose to receive a clear title by sending the release to your local DMV office (Department of Motor Vehicles).
Loan amounts for title loans tend to change, as the total amount of funding you get is determined by the value of your car or truck and your ability you have to pay back your loan. Interest rates also vary, but primarily because those types of loans are meant to be short-term loans. If you’re curious about what your monthly payments might look like before you start your loan process, have a look at our loan calculator to get an idea.
When it is time to receive your cash for your auto title loan, you will typically be given a few options. You can choose to have your cash sent via check, or you can also have the funds sent to your bank account via direct deposit.
Credit might not be a significant factor when determining eligibility as your vehicle title serves as your collateral. Some creditors may assess your credit score, but they mainly only do so to verify if you’re currently in credit counseling or if you’re actively in bankruptcy.
Requirements for Title Loan Approval
To find both your eligibility for an auto title loan, you’ll need to provide some additional information with your loan application. To help make the process as fast as possible so that you can get your cash fast, you might want to have these items ready once you start the application process.
Here is a brief list of what you will need when applying for an auto title loan.
- Proof of residence
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A government-issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license)
- Proof of income
- Own a vehicle with a clear title (i.e., lien-free)
- Proof of car insurance
- Pictures of the vehicle
How Do I Apply for a Title Loan?
Applying for a title loan is simple:
- The first thing you will have to do is complete an online loan application. As soon as you complete your online application, a Max Cash Title Loans loan specialist will contact you. We work hard to match you with the ideal auto title loan lender for you.
- Your title lender will then need to verify some personal information before proceeding to inform you about your loan amount, monthly payment plan, and overall loan terms.
- Following this, all that is left to do is sign your loan agreement and receive your money! In most cases, you could receive your cash via check or direct deposit in your bank account in the same or next business day!
Title is Missing but I Need a Title Loan!
One of the things you need when you are trying to get a car title loan is, well, your car’s title. But what if, for some reason, you have a missing title?
The one thing to know is that you cannot get any title loans without it. A missing title could spell trouble, especially if you need fast cash. Not to worry though! We at Max Cash Title Loans are happy to help and want to help you find or retrieve your missing title depending on the following situations.
What should I do if I have a missing title?
There are of course several ways you could have a missing title that is stopping you from getting a car title loan. We at Max Cash Title Loans will help solve these missing title situations:
- Missing title that is misplaced or damaged.
- Missing title because another lender has your title.
- Missing title because of name misspelling or requires name update.
- Missing title because someone else (not a lender) has your car title.
Starting with the first scenario, if you are just missing a title because it is either been torn up to bits or lost forever, you may get it replaced. How? We recommend that you go online or visit your local DMV to order a replacement. Depending on your state, expect different rules and policies when you attempt to get a title replacement.
But in some cases, lenders may offer their help to get you a copy of your title if you plan on getting a car title loan with them. However, it’s recommended that you find out how they plan to help you get a copy of your missing title.
If you have a missing title because another lender has your title, then there’s that not much to worry about because you may still get a car title loan from someone else. If you still have a few payments on your current car title loan, a lender (or a financial servicer like Max Cash Title Loans) could potentially help you refinance that car title loan to help you get those payments done faster and get another car title loan sooner.
Missing title because of name misspelling or a name update could be a minor mark that could stop you from having a proper car title loan. If you think your name for your title might need to be corrected before you can get a car title loan, be sure to investigate that process, as it may be different for each state. You can also feel free to call Max Cash Title Loans, we’d love to answer any of your questions if it means helping to get a car title loan for you!
One thing to keep in mind is that if your name is hyphenated or contains multiple words, many states will show it as one word on your title. This is not considered an error and will not require a name change or update for your title!
However, another instance is when you change your name after marriage or divorce. If this is the case, and the name on your title is misspelled, you may have to update the name and change the car’s title before you may attempt to get a car title loan.
Missing title because someone else (not a lender) has your car title is another case that could be easy to rectify and it is possible to help you get your missing title to get that car title loan you need.
But before we can help, there’s one thing to remember: You may qualify for a car title loan, even if there are multiple names under your car title. If you are noted as the legal owner, you can still submit the title for a car title loan.
However, there are a few things you should get checked to ensure that it is in fact your title. If you can, be sure to ask the other person whose name falls under that car title to look at what the title entails:
- If you see that your name on the title has an “or” between your name and another person’s name, you are still good to apply for a car title loan.
- Depending on your state, if you see your name and it has “and/or” between your name and the other person’s name, you are more than likely to be able to apply for a car title loan.
- When you see that your name has “and” between your name and the other person’s name, the other person also legally owns the vehicle and you both need to apply together to get a car title loan.
If any of the following solutions does not help you retrieve your missing title, then contact us about your missing title situation and will see how we can use our knowledge on titles and car title loans to help you get that missing title back.
But once you have your missing title, you can finally go for that car title loan you’ve been looking for. But where to start? A good car title loan could be hard to come by, especially if you are not well-equipped or do not understand the intricacies of what makes a car title loan work.
Luckily, we at Max Cash Title Loans would be happy to help.
Max Cash Title Loans wants to help you use your title for a car title loan!
Max Cash Title Loans has years of experience with a car title loan, and we consider ourselves an aid that may help you find what you might be looking for in terms of a car title loan that works for you.
If you are looking for a car title loan after retrieving your missing title, we’d be happy to help you again with our process that aids us in finding the right lender that might be right for you.