It happens to all of us at some point or another in our lives. We are happily chugging along through life when all of a sudden, a financial curve ball from out of nowhere knocks us down and leaves us in a tough spot. If you have found yourself in a situation like this, fear not. Max Cash Title Loans is here to help you get back up on your feet.2 Today we are going to tell you how to obtain a car title loan in Alabama, so that you receive the peace of mind you deserve.5
How to Get a Car Title Loan in Alabama
Getting started with a car title loan in Alabama is pretty easy with the help of Max Cash Title Loans.2 5 To start the process, contact us through phone, email, by filling out our online inquiry form, or by hopping onto our website’s chat client. Signing up to receive a car title loan with us is fast and completely hassle-free.2 5 After this, we will figure out your pre-approval status.5
Things You Will Need
In order to obtain a car title loan in Alabama, a borrower will need:
- A government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license, passport, state I.D., etc.)
- Proof of income (paystub or a bank statement)
- Vehicle inspection (pictures of your vehicle or an in-person inspection)
- Proof of residency (recent bills or other government recognized pieces of mail)
- A qualifying vehicle title in your name
Receiving Your Funds
Once you have been pre-approved by us and matched with a lender, the lender will draw up a contract for you to sign. After signing, you may pick up the money you are borrowing through one of several options. Such as:
- Having the money wired into your bank account
- Direct deposit into an online wallet that is not a bank account
- Going to the MoneyGram location nearest you
- Going to your lender’s brick and mortar store
Car Title Loan Rules, Laws, and Regulations in the State of Alabama
There are a few different things that you need to keep in mind when you are taking out a car title loan in the state of Alabama. There are some rules, laws, and regulations that control how the process works. Such things include:
- The Age of The Borrower –To obtain a car title loan, the minimum age required in most of the U.S. is 18. However, Alabama requires the borrower be at least 19 to take out a car title loan.
- Car Title loans Lenders Must Be Licensed – This is more of a law to help you rather than restrict you. If a lender breaches the car title loan contract, you will be protected by law from any other potential fraud.
- Interest Rates – Your lender is only allowed to charge you up to 25% of the value of your car title loan. This rule is immensely different from any other state in the U.S., because many lenders in other states have no cap on the interest they are allowed to charge.
- Repossession Laws – If you do not repay your loan on time, your lender will then have 30 days before they may repossess your vehicle.
- Title Forfeit – Once your vehicle has been repossessed, the vehicle’s title is then automatically forfeited to your lender. In some other states, your lender may sell the vehicle and then use it toward the repayment of your loan. However, in the state of Alabama, you are NOT entitled to receive any of the money that your lender might receive from selling your vehicle.
Speak to a Max Cash Title Loans Rep Today
Max Cash Title Loans makes high quality customer service one of our top priorities. We are here for you seven days a week with extended hours, unlike most other businesses. We want to make sure you receive emergency funding when you need it the most. If you have any questions or concerns about car title loans, contact Max Cash Title Loans when it is convenient for you. We may be easily contacted via any of these simple methods:
- Calling or texting us directly at 1-855-561-5626
- Emailing us at Info@MaxCashTitleLoans.com
- Writing to us or giving us a visit in person at 1270 E. Broadway Rd. Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona 85282