Car Title Loans are a common way for people who are looking for extra money to find the relief they’ve been looking for. When no other financial solutions are available, car title loans are usually there to offer quick approval and prompt funding. If you already have an existing loan, a title loans refinance or a title loan buyout may also be a good option.
Just like anything having to do with our finances, title loans can sometimes get out of hand. If a borrower doesn’t communicate with their lender they can end up with terms or payments that don’t fit with their unique financial situation. Thankfully, there are ways we can easily consolidate title loan debt. Easy ways to consolidate your car title loan debt are:
- Get a Title Loans Refinance
- Get a Car Title Loan Buyout
The good news is that no matter what option you want to go with, Max Cash Title Loans can help you out!1 2 5 Call 855-561-5626 to speak with a qualified loan expert now!
What is a Title Loan Refinance?
Refinancing a Title Loan is a common practice for borrowers looking for a new lender, better terms, an improved interest rate, more reasonable monthly payments, or even an increased loan amount. When a Title Loans Refinance occurs, a title loan lender issues enough money to cover an existing loan, along with additional funding, essentially “rolling-over” the existing title loan into a new loan.
Why could a Title Loans Refinance be a good choice for you? Borrowers who seek to refinance a title loan often are unhappy with their annual percentage rate (APR), have high monthly payments, are looking for better loan terms, or are looking for more than their original minimum loan amounts. Max Cash Title Loans works with only the best lenders in the industry, so you can refinance your title loan and enjoy benefits you wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else! Customize your payment plan, enjoy competitive interest rates, reasonable terms, and more!2
What is a Car Title Loan Buyout?
A car title loan buyout can happen in a few different ways. When a buyout occurs, this usually means that one party makes a significant financial contribution that usually benefits a second party. So, for a car title loan, a buyout could happen in the following ways:
- Auto Loan Lender Buyout – Sometimes, if a borrower is still making payments on their car, an auto title loan company can lend enough money to cover the balance due on the vehicle, as well as additional funding for the current loan.
- Buyout via Car Title Loan Refinancing – When borrowers have an existing loan, but want to get a new loan, or work even work with a new lender, they have the option to refinance their loan. Often, refinancing can come with a lower interest rate, lower monthly payments, more favorable loan terms, and more!
Interested in learning more about Title Loans and refinancing? You’ve come to the right place! At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 Nationwide Title Loans Referral Service, so if you are looking for the best deal on a title loan, the experts at Max Cash Title Loans want to assist you.
How Can I Get a Title Loans Refinance?
Refinancing a current title loan can also be a great option if you are having trouble finding other forms of funding due to a poor credit history. Despite having poor or no credit, the process for refinancing a title loan is fast and streamlined.1 Here’s all you need to do:
1. Send in Your Information – To get started on your Title Loans Refinance, you can call Max Cash Title Loans at 855-561-5626 or visit us online and send in your information virtually.1 2 5From there, a Max Cash Title Loans representative can give you a free estimate.1
2. Send in your Documents – Upon approval, your licensed lender will ask for a few pieces of documentation. If you are working with the same lender your documents may already be on file! The documents you may be asked for are:
- Government Issued Photo ID – such as a driver’s license.
- Proof of Residency – such as a utility bill.
- Proof of Income – such as a paystub or bank statement.
- Photos of the Vehicle – if you are using the same car, your photos may already be on file, but if you are using a new car you can take photos straight from your mobile device and text them in!
- Qualifying Vehicle Title – with the borrower’s name on it.
- References – These may be professional or personal.
- You may be asked for additional documentation, but only to confirm your information. Your lender will inform you of all the documents you must submit.
3. Get Your Extra Money!1 5– Once your lender has processed your documents, they will prepare your contract for you to sign. If you have any issues with your contract, don’t hesitate to let your lender know. Don’t sign your contract unless you are completely happy with your payment plan and loan details! Once you sign your contract, you can pickup your money at any MoneyGram. You may also choose to have your money directly deposited into your account, wired, or sent via a check in the mail.
If you have a different type of loan, it is still possible to refinance with a title loan!1 2 5 If you have a payday loan, personal loan, or another type of funding and you wish to refinance with a title loan, simply inform your Max Cash Title Loans representative you wish to do so, and they can walk you through the process.1 2 5
Can I Refinance my Auto Title Loan if I have Bad Credit?
Yes! One of the best things about title loans is that a credit score is not a major factor when it comes to fast approval! Finding funding when you have bad or no credit can be extremely difficult, especially when you do not know where to look. Applicants may get discouraged from inquiring about funding because the credit bureaus have told them they do not have a great credit score. But with car title loans, credit matters very little.
Other loans such as personal loans almost always require the borrower to have good credit, but that’s not the case with title loans! With a car title loan, the vehicle’s title acts as collateral to secure the loan. Because the loan is secured and the risk is lessened, title loan lenders are often willing to accept applicants who have poor, or even no credit!
Benefits of Refinancing with the Help of Max Cash Title Loans
Working with Max Cash Title Loans for a Title Loans Refinance can come with some major benefits you won’t find anywhere else.1 2 Check out just a few reasons why people all over the United States come to Max Cash Title Loans when they want to find the best deal on a title loan:
- No Pre-Payment Penalties3 – Some places will charge extra money for making a loan payment before the due date. But when you work with Max Cash Title Loans you can enjoy the freedom of making your loan payment when it is most convenient for you, even if it is before the due date!2 3
- Reasonable Terms4 – Typically, car title loans can be paid off in one year or less. But if you need more time to pay, you can work with your lender to make it happen! Customize your payment plan so it fits your unique financial situation.
- Superior Customer Service – Max Cash Title Loans is a team of qualified and friendly loan officers who are ready to connect you with the best deal on a car title loan.2 5 Phone services are also available 7 days a week with extended hours, so you can conveniently connect with an agent about your title loan whenever it is convenient for you.
When you need extra cash and want to refinance your title loan, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans!2 You could have your title loans refinance complete in as little as one day!1 5
To begin your financial journey towards success call 855-561-5626 or fill out a short inquiry form online.1 Wondering if title loans are available in your area? Check out our handy title loans location page and click on your state and city!
Start now and get the money you need today!1