Title loans are a type of secured loan that uses a vehicle. Loan amount will depend on your income and the value of your vehicle. Since your credit score is not the most important part of the approval process, a title loan lender will look at your income and vehicle instead! But, what happens if you don’t have a traditional 9-5 job or “normal” proof of income?
Borrowers looking for a car title loan without a traditional source of income can often feel stumped, but there are online applications you can still qualify for! There is an auto title loan with your name on it. If you don’t receive traditional 9-5 paychecks but you have access to consistent income, you could still qualify! Our application is easy, complete it online or through your cell phone.
How to Qualify for Car Title Loans Without a Traditional Source of Income
In order to be eligible for an installment loan like a title loan, you must have:
- A Vehicle With Equity and Value
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income
- A Vehicle Title in Your Name
With traditional bank loans and personal loans, your credit history will often decide your eligibility, as well as the interest rates. With a title loan, however, eligibility is dependent on the value of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan.
This is because title loans are secured with collateral, not your credit score! Your credit check is not as important in the approval process for an auto title loan. This is because a title lender will use collateral as security instead! Your vehicle’s title and your income are more important to the lender, as they will help determine the repayment process. Even if you have bad credit, you may still be able to qualify for a title loan!
If you do not have a traditional 9-5, or you are unemployed, you may be wondering how you’ll apply for a loan. Fortunately, car title loans often have flexible requirements. And so, those from all different types of economic backgrounds and employment can apply to meet their financial needs.
Documents Can Show Your Proof of Income
Even if you don’t have a traditional 9-5 employment, there are still ways you can apply for a car title loan and get the fast cash you need. In most cases, a cosigner is not needed! If you have annuity payments, retirement benefits, or unemployment benefits, these are all forms of alternative proof of income. Some documents that can be used as alternative proof of income are:
- Bank Statements: Bring in your bank statements to prove you have the means to pay at each due date.
- Annuities, or Retirement Benefit Statements: If you receive annuity payments or retirement income, these can also count as proof of alternative income. Simply submit these documents as proof when you are applying for a title loan online!
- Unemployment Benefits: If you are currently unemployed but receive unemployment benefits, you could use income verification when you are applying for an online title loan.
Additional Documents that Are Helpful when Applying for a Title Loan Without Proof of Income
While the required loan terms will change depending on the lender you choose, you will often need to submit additional documents to qualify for a title loan:
- Proof of Residence: In order to prove you live where you say you do, you can submit items like your mortgage agreement or most recent utility bills.
- Proof of Identification: If you have a driver’s license, passport, or other government issued ID, these can qualify as proof of identification.
- Car Title: The title must be in your name in order to qualify for the car title loan.
- References: Some online title loan lenders will require three references. These can be personal, professional, or both!
Inquiry Process for a Title Loan Without Proof of Income
Even if you find yourself without traditional employment, the application process for a title loan can be easy. When you work with America’s #1 nationwide marketplace, Max Cash Title Loans, finding a loan won’t be a hassle.1 5
With our network of thousands of verified car title loan lenders, we could connect you to the right loan for your financial situation! 5
To get started on your title loan through Max Cash Title Loans, simply fill out a short loan application. It takes just minutes to do! Or, borrowers can apply over the phone at 855-561-5626. We are available seven days a week to answer any and all questions about your title loan options.