When reviewing the top SBA lenders, it may be difficult to decide where to start. Should you go straight to a direct lender or should you use a broker? With direct lenders, the loan funding comes straight from the lender; hence the name. Brokers, on the other hand, are typically qualified officials who can act as a middleman between borrowers and lenders.
Many people prefer to cut out the middleman and go straight with a direct lender. There are many advantages that can come with working with a direct lender such as avoided fees, potential streamlined approval, and even typically less paperwork! Some brokers can also come with major pitfalls you should watch out for, such as high fees, or a lack of resources.
Who are the Top SBA Direct Lenders?
When you trying to establish or better your business, a small business loan could be the best solution for you. That way you have money to put towards your business needs right away but looking for the top SBA lender is a difficult task.
After looking at some overview information about some top SBA lenders out there, you may be able to get started on your small business loan funding today! Max Cash believes that informed decisions are the best decisions, so here is a list of information about some top small business loan lenders out there.
Ondeck – Ondeck is a leader in the small business loan. They have a 4.9/5 customer rating on Trustpilot and have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They have loan amounts that start from $5,000 and go as high $500,000. Some of their key benefits include same day funding, loyalty benefits, business credit building, and 100% prepayment benefit. With their loans it can be used for many options including new project start up costs, buying inventory at a discount, emergency equipment repairs and bridging seasonal cash flow. Best of all Ondeck does not require any personal or business collateral. These are some reasons why this small business loan company is such a popular option.
Knight Capital Funding – Knight Capital Funding Is a leading specialist in the Merchant Cash Advance industry. To get a small business loan from Knight Capital you must have at least 6 months of business operations, have at least $10,000 in revenue per month, and be able to show significant potential for future business growth. Great benefits when working with Knight Capital is that you do not have to provide your full credit history, all is needed is your monthly credit cards, monthly total revenue and the amount that you are requesting. They have supplied many loans to Restaurants, Construction, Automotive Repair, Manufactures, Salon & Spa and many other types of small businesses. A great option if you have been turned down by banks. Many in the business consider Knight Capital Funding high up in the list of top SBA lenders out there.
Rapidfinance – Rapid Finance has helped many small business when needing a loan for major and minor purchases, hire new employees, location expansion, travel, and even bridge loans. They have a 3 step process that is simple to help get funding to your company. With that it is usually approved in hours and funds can be received within 1 day. A small business can get up to $1,000,000 in funding. Rapid has helped fund over 1 billion dollars to many small businesses. The three things that are needed to get started are 1. Driver License 2. A voided check and 3. the last three statements from your business bank account. Rapid has loan terms from 3 to 60 months and can make automatic payments daily, weekly or monthly. Lastly they also do give out lines of credit.
Lendio – Lendio is a small business loan lender with a loan minimum of $1,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million. To get started with a small business loan from Lendio they require that you be in business for at least 6 months. Rates for Lendio business loans have been noted as being as low as 6%. They work with over 75 lender to get funding for clients. Acquire funding within 24 hours and there is no fee when applying. Lendio has funded over 73,000 loans for many small businesses. They are a prime+ lender and have loan terms from 10 to 25 years. When working with Lendio there is a dedicated personal funding manager that will walk you through the different loan options and helping your business pick the perfect small business loan.
BlueVine – BlueVine small business loans start at a minimum of $5,000 and end at a maximum of $5 million. BlueVine requires that businesses be established for at least 6 months before approval for a loan is possible. Furthermore, BlueVine rates have been recorded as being as low as 4.8%. Your SBA loan can be approved in 5 min. There are many options for capital with BlueVine, some options include lines of credit up to $250,000, term loans up to $250,000, and invoice factoring up to $5,000,000. On Trustpilot, BlueVine is rated 4.7/5.0. They have an A+ rating with the better business bureau, have funded over $2,000,000,000 in loans and have serviced over 20,000 clients.
Fundbox – If your business is newew, Fundbox may be the lender for you. Fundbox only requires that a business be established for 3 months before loan approval is possible. Fundbox small business loans start at $1,000 and cap off at $100,000. The lowest recorded interest rate for a business loan with Fundbox is 4.66%. Rated 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot out of 1,624 reviews, Fundbox has helped over 100,000 business with there capital needs. They have featured stories on Wired, Forbes, Red Herring, American Banker, Digital Commerce, and Pymnts. They are one of the top SBA lenders in the market today.
Kabbage –If your business has been established for 1 year or more, Kabbage may be able to help you get a small business loan. Starting at just $500, and capping at $250,000, Kabbage could be a great option for a small or large business loan. Kabbage also has lines of credit for you small business up to $250,000 and with that you can repay monthly for up to 18 months. Over 200,000 business have used Kabbage for their SBA loans, they are A+ BBB rated, and they have a 4.8 out of 5 with Trustpilot reviews. Kabbage requires that any business applying needs to have been in business for 1 or more years and the business revenue needs to be $50,000 or more annually. Applying is always free and if your business qualifies there is no obligation to take the funds.
Funding Circle – For more established businesses, Funding Circle may be the best direct small business loan lender. Your business must be established for at least 2 years for Funding Circle to consider your application for approval. If you are looking for a loan between $25,000 and $500,000, Funding Circle may be the right choice for you. The lowest recorded interest rate for Funding Circle is approximately 4.99%. They have helped 77,000 business with over 10.9 billion in funding. Funding Circle funding rates are fixed through the life of the loan. If your business applies today there is an answer within 24 hours and acquire the capital the next day. Over 92% of Funding Circle customers would come back for another loan. 80% of the customers chose Funding Circle due to their rate, speed, and terms of the loan. Also one of the top SBA lenders.
Benefits of a Direct Lender over a Broker
Wondering what can make direct lending better than working with a broker? We have your answers right here:
- Avoid a Potentially Large Down Payment – Many brokers charge fees in order to use their services. While it can be helpful to have someone walk you through your different lending options, it is inconvenient to have to pay extra fees when you are looking for emergency cash in the first place. Many direct lending companies are staffed with knowledgeable associates who will also help you understand your funding options, minus the troublesome fee.
- You Can Get Approved for Funding with Poor or No Credit – Sometimes brokers won’t even want to work with someone who has a less than perfect credit score. This can be frustrating when trying to find fast emergency funds because not everybody’s credit is perfect all the time. Direct lenders have the ability to be much more open with whom they approve for funding, which gives more people a chance to get the money they need.
- Skip Unnecessary Paperwork – Brokers can often require potential borrowers to fill out mounds of paperwork asking redundant, and sometimes confusing questions. Direct lenders tend to have a much more streamlined process and get most of the information they need from you through an initial application. Many of the top SBA lenders have applications that take less than 15 min.
Working with a direct lender can be much more convenient over attempting to work with a broker, because direct lenders can come with advantages and benefits that some brokers simply can’t offer. There are also some potential disadvantages of brokers you may want to be aware of.
Potential Disadvantages of Using a Broker
- Possible Unexpected Brokerage Fees – When working with a broker, they can sometimes charge exuberant fees that can cause even more financial stress. When you are dealing with a tough financial situation, the last thing you need is to add even more financial worries to the list. Brokerage fees can sometimes include annual fees, subscription fees, or even premium research fees.
- Lack of Financial Resources – Most brokers don’t want you to learn how to navigate the lending business because they want you to have to go to them every time you are in need of financial assistance. This lack of educational resources can cause borrowers to get confused about their lending situation, which can lead to errors such as overpaying, or not understanding their loan product.
- Limited Lending Options – There are many direct lenders who specifically do not work with brokerage companies, which means that working with a broker may limit your options. If you shop around for direct lenders yourself, you may find options that would not have been available to you if you went with a broker.
Is Max Cash Title Loans a Broker?
Max Cash Title Loans is a financial referral service that connects users to the most qualified financial assistance. Unlike most brokers, Max Cash’s services are absolutely free! No need to worry about unexpected fees when you are working with Max Cash Title Loans.
Furthermore, Max Cash Title Loans has an efficient online system, which means there is no unnecessary and lengthy paperwork to fill out by hand. You can even get started with the Max Cash Title Loans process right from your living room couch!
Max Cash Title Loans also has an extended list of reputable lenders, so you don’t have to worry about your options being limited.
Looking for a bit of financial education? Max Cash has your back! With resource articles from top SBA lenders to auto loans we make it is easy to get the knowledge you need with Max Cash on your side.
Glad we could help with our review of top SBA lenders in the market. If you have a loan need, Max Cash could be for you! Begin the fast and easy inquiry process and find out where you qualify today!