If you need emergency cash in High Point, North Carolina depending on your finances there may be a variety of options available. However, for those with bad credit, there may not be tons of options available. However, title loans in High Point, North Carolina may an option. If you are ready to get the title loan process started with Max Cash Title Loans simply head online and apply for a title loan. Below you’ll find more information on car title loans and on Max Cash Title Loans.
How Do Title Loans in High Point, North Carolina Work Exactly?
Title loans are a type of secured loan, which means that they involve an asset. In the case of these loans, they are secured with the borrower’s vehicle.
And so, when a little loan is taken out, the lender will add a lien to that car’s title, which gives them temporary ownership of the vehicle. When the loan is paid back, the borrower will get ownership of the vehicle back.
Will There Be a Credit Check with Title Loans in North Carolina?
Yes, when applying for a title loan there will be a credit check. However, as mentioned briefly above, having bad credit history, or a low credit score will not impact eligibility, but lenders will check to see whether you are actively in bankruptcy.
One reason that low credit is okay with title loans is that the lender has the security of the vehicle.
Why Title Loans Over Other Bad Credit Options?
When considering bad credit lending, you may come across other loan options targeted for low credit scores, such as payday loans.
Payday loans are a type of loan that is secured with the borrower’s paycheck. Although payday loans come with flexible eligibility, they have short repayment terms and their loan amount will usually range from 50 to 500. On the contrary, title loans can come with longer repayment, and the loan amounts can be much higher. And so, depending on your needs, a title loan may be the better alternative for subprime lending.
What Do I Need for a Title Loan?
If you are thinking about a title loan you may be wondering about the requirements, that come with them. In general, title loans require that you have a safe working vehicle and income. Title loan lenders will figure out approval based on the value of your vehicle/the value of your car, and the amount of monthly income you have.
When it comes to the required documents you will need to have a few things when applying:
- A State-Issued Photo ID (A Driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residency
- The vehicle title
- 3 References
- Several pictures of the vehicle
What Happens if I Cannot Repay my Loan?
If you are having trouble repaying your title loan, most lenders will try and work something out with you. This can be as simple as a late fee, or something more detailed like refinancing. If you ultimately cannot repay the title loan, the lender will have the authority to repossess your vehicle. Keep in mind this is usually the last resort for title loan lenders.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
At Max Cash Title Loans, we work with direct lenders and connect people to online title loans! Because we are not a title loan company/lender ourselves, we may be able to offer all kinds of advantages for borrowers.
Below are some of the perks that come with our services, and the lenders that we work with:
- Low monthly payments — the title loans we work with comes with low monthly payments from beginning to end.4
- Competitive interest rates —the lenders that we work with have some of the most competitive interest rates across the United States!4
- Short-term or long-term loans — the lenders that we work with, could offer a range of repayment terms.4
- Our services are free— or connection service is available at no cost to you.
- No hidden fees — there are never any hidden fees with the loans in our marketplace.3
- Pay early without any penalties— you can pay off your loan early without any fees or penalties.3
- Services available 7 days a week — we are open seven days a week, and even on some holidays.
What Will Application Process Look Like with Max Cash Title Loans?
When working with Max Cash Title Loans, the loan process will involve just a few simple steps:
1) Reach out to us— the first step is going to involve reaching out to us. There are a few ways to do this, you can fill out a pre-approval application, or you can call, text, or email our team.
2) Talk to us about details, and send in documents — Next, talk to our team about loan details, and send in some documents to move forward.
3) Apply with a title loan lender — our team will look for a lender that matches your needs, and then you will have to apply with them.
4) Once approved, get the funds—once approved with a lender, the funds can be made available in as little as one business day.1 2 Have them sent to your bank account, mailed to you as a check, or picked up at a local MoneyGram location.
Start with Title Loans in High Point, North Carolina!
Simply head to our website and apply for an online title loan! Or give us a call at 1-(855) 561-5626. Once approved the funds can be made available in as little as 24 hours!1 2 Get started today!
Disclaimer: Max Cash Title Loans services this area but this map does not represent an actual location