Do you need fast cash but not sure where to Title Loans in Springfield, OR? A title loan in Springfield could be the perfect solution for the cash that you need. Keep reading to find out more about the title loan process, and the #1 nationwide online title loan marketplace, Max Cash Title Loans, and how we could help you.
What Are Title Loans, and How Do They Work in Springfield, OR?
Title loans sometimes referred to as car title loans, auto title loans, or pink slip loans, are a type of secured lending. They work by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. And so, when you take out a title loan, the lender will add themselves to the car’s title, giving them legal ownership of the vehicle. Once you repay in full the lender will remove themselves from the car’s title.
It’s that simple! And the application process is simple too, here is what the process will look like:
1) Apply for a Title Loan — you can apply for a title loan online or over the phone, many lenders will give estimates/ pre-approval for title loan amounts and eligibility. Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
2) Talk to a Loan Agent— after you apply you can talk to a loan agent about the next steps. You can ask any questions about the process of the loan itself.
3) Find Out Eligibility for a Title Loan — after applying with a lender, you can find out eligibility for a title loan.
4) Once Approved for a Title Loan, Get the Funds— once approved for a title loan, get the funds in as little as 24 hours.1 2
Can I Get Approved with Bad Credit History?
When applying for personal loans or credit cards you credit history will be a huge factor for eligibility. But that is not the case for title loans// Yes, even with bad credit, you may be able to be approved for a title loan in Springfield. Instead of focusing on credit score, or credit history title loan lenders will pay attention to the borrower’s income, the value of the vehicle, and your ability to repay the loan.
What Happens to My Car After I Take Out a Title Loan in Springfield?
The convenient thing about title loans is that you can keep and drive your vehicle while you repay your title loan! Once you pay back the title loan, the title can be transferred back to you.
What Documents Do You Need for Title Loans in Springfield, OR?
When applying for a title loan in Springfield you will need a few documents, here is what you will need:
- A state-issued photo ID (a driver’s license, or passport)
- The vehicle title
- Proof of income
- Proof of residency
- 3 references
- Several pictures of the vehicle
- Proof of insurance
- Car insurance
How Do I Get My Title Back After Repayment?
Once you repay your title loan, your lender will give you a release of the title. This can be attached to the title, or you can head to your local DMV for a brand new title.
What Can I Use Title Loans in Springfield, OR?
Title loans can be used for all kinds of expenses. Here are a few expenses that title loans are usually used for:
- Home repairs
- Natural disaster relief
- Bill payments
- Veterinary bills
- Mortgage and rent payments
- car repair
- Medical bills
- Debt payments
- Loan refinancing
What Do I Need to Pay Attention to With Title Loans, And Where Should I Begin the Search?
When looking for title loans in Springfield, OR, there are a few aspects of the loan to pay attention to:
- The interest rates — the interest rates for title loans are extremely important.
- The monthly payments — the monthly payments for title loans will include the principal amount and interest rates.
- Loan terms (repayment and default terms) — because every lender works a little differently make sure to review how you need to repay your loan, and what happens when you cannot.
- The Minimum Loan Amount You Can Borrow— you never have to borrow more than you need, so make sure to review the minimum amount that you can borrow.
When looking for title loans for quick cash, you may not be sure where to begin. You may be overwhelmed by the number of lenders out there, and all the details to go through. That is where Max Cash Title Loans in Springfield OR may be able to help!
Benefits of Max Cash Title Loans
Our team works hard to connect people with affordable and flexible title loans.4 By doing all the work for you, we can save tons of time and effort with the process. Below are some of the benefits we try and look for when choosing the title loan lenders to work with:
- Low monthly payments — the monthly payments for the title loans we work with are kept low from beginning to end.4
- Highly competitive interest rates — the interest rates for the loans we service are highly competitive.4
- An online application process — the application process for title loans in Springfield, Oregon can be done from the comfort of home, online or over the phones.
- No hidden fees — there are never any hidden fees with repayment, so you never have to worry about extra costs.3
- Early repayment without any fees or penalties — you can repay your title loan as early as you would like without any fees or penalties.3
- Get your funds quickly once approved— funds could be available in as little as one business day.1 2
- Apply seven days a week— you can apply for a title loan 7 days a week, beyond the standard business hours.
And so, as you can see Max Cash Title Loans is the best place to start! For more information on how our process works give us a call at 1-(855) 561-5626. Or check out our FAQ page for more information.
Apply Right Now!
Ready to get started with fast cash in Springfield? Start with Max Cash Title Loans in Springfield. Head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call to speak to our team and see how our financial services may be able to help you.
Once approved with one of the lenders that we work with, you could have the funds in as little as 24 hours!1 2 Apply for a title loan right away!
Disclaimer: Max Cash Title Loans services this area but this map does not represent an actual location