Max Cash® Title Loans to the rescue! Are you looking for vehicle title loans? You don’t have to worry about long loan applications, or getting a bad deal.1,5 We are experienced in the industry and we make every effort to get you the best title loans possible! 5 Our loan applications are fast, easy, and user-friendly. Forget the hassle and vigorous hard credit checks!
If you’re wondering what you need to do to get an auto title loan, you’ll be surprised to learn it’s much less paperwork and hassle than you might think. People with all credit types are encouraged to inquire about vehicle title loans. Your credit score may not be an issue during the inquiry process as well for most lenders.5 We strive to take care of the approval process in three easy steps for your convenience.
Steps to Get Funded
- Begin the inquiry process with our online loan application, or reach out to us via phone.
- We will ask you about the loan amount or cash advance you are looking for, along with specifics on your vehicle, and your income.
- Once in contact, a loan agent will explain things a little further, and talk to you about your qualifications/pre-approval. If you meet the basic requirements for a title loan, the search for the right lender will begin.5
- If you are approved, you can choose how to collect your cash!
Requirements for a Vehicle Title Loan
Original vehicle title showing sole ownership also known as the pink slip.
- Government-issued identification matching the name on the title or driver’s license
- Utility bill or other proof of residency matching the name on the title.
- Current vehicle registration.
- Proof of vehicle insurance.
- Recent proof of income and a bank account.
What Factors Do You Use To Determine The Value Of The Vehicle?
We use the vehicle’s year, make, model, and mileage to determine the equity in a vehicle. Additionally, the style and technology packages will be considered. Vehicle modifications such as interior/exterior improvements and the overall condition of the vehicle are also taken into consideration when determining the current amount of equity. The more details you provide, the better!
Does My Vehicle Need To Be In Good Condition?
If you take care of your car, you are contributing to its equity. Those regular check-ups and tune-ups are big factors when it comes to taking care of your vehicle’s value. Auto title loans are a good choice for short-term loans and refinancing because these loans have lesser interest rates than regular loans due to the fact that you are using collateral to get them. Affordable loan approvals will be more in your favor.
The Benefit Of Getting A Vehicle Title Loan With Max Cash Title Loans
A huge benefit to getting a title loan is that lenders do not usually hold on to your vehicle during the life of your loan. So, you can continue to drive your car, as long as you are making regular payments. You’ll turn your title in, so the lender can place a lien on the vehicle, but unless you default, you’ll still be able to utilize it.
The inquiry process can be speedy and efficient. This can be a major benefit for those who need money immediately, with very little time to spare. And, because the loans have shorter terms, the payoff period is usually quicker.
How Does The Repayment Process Work?
Firstly, your repayment plan will be determined by the loan officer and approved by you. Payment plans can be as flexible as a few months long to a 36-month term.4 If possible, choose to make your payments early, or pay off the entire loan right away.3
Keep in mind that paying off your loan early is highly encouraged and will help you avoid the risk of defaulting on your loan. If for some reason, you are unable to make your monthly payments, you can call your loan officer and let them know that you would like to review your repayment options.
Helpful Things To Know About a Vehicle Title Loan
- Vehicle title loans are a way of borrowing money by using your vehicle’s title as collateral, unlike traditional bank loans.
- You can submit the loan application online or in person. You can get your funding directly deposited into your bank account if approved.
- Your repayment period starts the day you receive your cash in most cases.
- Before you apply for a loan with a title loan company, make sure that you own the vehicle that you are using and that you have complete ownership.
- Title loan lenders will verify your info, to make sure the information that you provide is true.
- Credit history is not a major disqualifier, so be truthful when applying. You may still qualify for a car title loan with poor credit. 5
Why Wait? Call Us Now!
Max Cash Title Loans is here to help you get the cash you need! Filling out an application only takes a few minutes, and our financial services are free to you! No matter why you need a vehicle title loan, we are here to help connect you to cash through our network of title loan lenders. Apply now or give us a call! Why wait?