If you are looking to get a loan after being laid off for money, there are a few places that you can look. The good news is that there are options if you need to get a loan when you are laid off and need money.
One place to start is going to be is with Max Cash Title Loans. At Max Cash Title Loans, we are a #1 nationwide online title loan marketplace. To get started, simply head to our website, and apply for an online title loan. Or give us a call at (855) 561-5626 today.
Take a Loan Out if You Need Emergency Cash After Being Laid Off
Depending on your situation, and the amount of money you need, a loan could be a good option to get through a layoff period. Here are a few loans that you should look into:
- Personal Loans—one of the most common loans out there, personal loans can be used for all kinds of expenses. In general, you’ll need to have a good credit score to be eligible. Look to banks, credit unions, or private lenders to find a personal loan. Additionally, you may need to have a cosigner in order to be approved during the layoff period.
- Home Equity Loans/ HELOC (line of credit) loans— another option to consider is a home equity loan. If you are a homeowner, you can borrow from the equity of your home. Keep in mind that you will still have to make your mortgage payments while you repay your loan. And so, it will be best to have a secure new job lined up before
- Car Title Loans — car title loans, also known as auto title loans, or title loans work by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Eligibility and loan amount will be based on the value of the vehicle, income, and the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
- Credit Cards — credit cards can be another loan to look into if you are laid off. However, keep in mind that you may still need some kind of income, and that credit card issuers will base approval on your credit score.
- Consider a 401k Loan or Retirement Account—if you have a 401k you can borrow from it, and when it comes time for repayment, you’ll just be paying yourself back.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans When You Are Laid Off and Need Money
At Max Cash Title Loans, we make it easy to connect with title loans all across the country.5 The flexible thing about the lenders that we work with, is that they accept various sources of income for approval. For example, if laid off but have part-time income, unemployment funds, or even social security funds, you may qualify for a car title loan.
Additionally, here are benefits of working with our team, and lenders that we work with:
- Low monthly payments4
- Exceptional customer service
- Loan payments with competitive interest rates4
- Apply regardless of your FICO score or what shows up on your credit report.
- Fast cash for emergency loan needs1 2 5
- Refinancing an existing loan may be an option.4
- No hidden fees with payments3
- Prepayment without penalties3
Use Your Savings Account to Make Ends Meet When You Are Laid Off and Need Money
An important part of preparing for the future and for emergency expenses is having a good amount of savings in your bank account or somewhere it is easily accessible.
Most financial experts recommend keeping 3 months’ worth of income in your emergency savings. If you find yourself laid off, your savings may keep you afloat without having to take on any debt. Those emergency savings can help while you wait to hear about the status of your job.
Apply with Max Cash Title Loans Right Away When You are Laid Off and Need a Loan
At Max Cash Title Loans, we make it easy to connect with auto title loan lenders all across the country.5 To start simply head to our website and apply for an online car title or simply give us a call (855) 561-5626.