There are a few things that lenders take into consideration when determining what you can get approved for on a title loan. The main one is the value of your vehicle, but they also look at your income and ability to repay the loan.
At Max Cash Title Loans, last month, we helped one customer get approved for $2,689 on their ‘96 XJ-S, well above the average trade-in amount of $2,240.5
Want to find out exactly how much YOUR 1996 Jaguar XJ-S can qualify for using a title loan? Get started now with an online application or give us a call 7 days of the week at 855-561-5626. Have other questions? Read on!
Why a Car Title Loan Could be the Perfect Option for Funding?
A title loan, otherwise known as a title pawn, pink slip loan, or auto equity loan allows you to use the value of your vehicle to secure funds for a loan. Here are a few reasons why a title loan could be the perfect option for you.
Car Title Loans Can Be Used for a Variety of Emergencies
There are a lot of reasons you might need a loan quickly. An abrupt emergency, unforeseen expense, or even an unexpected opportunity might have you needing extra cash. An auto equity loan through Max Cash Title Loans may be an option you hadn’t considered, but can help!
Title Loans Have Quick and Flexible Financing
For the most part, title loans are exceptionally quick. You can usually get the funds you need in less than 24 hours!
A Title Loan Comes with an Easy Approval Process
Getting approved for a title loan can be a far simpler procedure compared to other lending options. Unlike a personal loan, your credit score does not play a large role in your approval.
At Max Cash Title Loans, we work with customers who have no or bad credit all the time!
Refinancing May Be Possible
Have a title loan with another company? Ask one of our agents about refinancing your loan for lower payments, more money, or possibly both! 1 4
What Documents Do I Need for a Title Loan on a 1996 Jaguar XJ-S?
In most cases (keep in mind some states have different requirements and some lenders are able to waive certain requirements), the things you’ll need to get approved are:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
Here’s How to Get an Auto Title Loan on your 1996 Jaguar XJ-S:
- Start by beginning your application with us either online or over the phone.
- After that you’ll go over the options with one of our loan agents to find the best one suited to your needs.
- The next step is to complete your application by submitting a few documents (see above). This can be done in-store, online, or via text depending on which option you chose.
- In the end, once approved, you’ll get your money often as quickly as the very same day! 1
- From there, payments will typically begin one month after you receive your funds. Once the loan is paid off you’ll get your title back!
Start with Max Cash Title Loans for a Title Loan on a 1996 Jaguar XJ-S
Ready to get the title loan process started! Get started with Max Cash Title Loans today, and find out how easy it can be to get the funds you need using your 1996 Jaguar XJ-S for a title loan!