Looking into a title loan on a 2000 Nissan Xterra can be a hassle if it’s your first time, but at Max Cash Title Loans, we can guide you the entire auto title loan process with your 2000 Nissan Xterra.
At Max Cash Title Loans are a title loan referral service, who works with a variety of lenders. Along with connecting people to title loan lenders, we can help you with any questions. Call us at Max Cash Title Loans, and we can walk you through the car title loan process, and clear up any questions.
How Does a Car Title Loan on a 2000 Nissan Xterra?
We work with multiple lenders and are extremely familiar with how each of them approve their customers. Here are the basic steps to apply for a title loan with one of our lenders:
- Apply with us online or with a call.
- Talk to an agent about your various options based on where you live.
- Complete your application by providing documents requested by a loan agent.
- Choose how you want to receive your funds (Check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit). 1
- Make your monthly payments, and once paid back, the lender will remove themselves from the car’s title.
How Much Can I Get for a 2000 Nissan Xterra?
Looking at market values of the 2000 Nissan Xterra reported by Kelly Blue Book, we can see that the base model in good condition is valued between $497 – $936. The higher valued trim styles are priced to $1,413.
Last month, Max Cash Title Loans, helped service a customer who was able to acquire a $3,000 loan on their 2000 Nissan Xterra, from the lender. 5
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for a Car Title Loan?
If you’re ready to get started, you might need the following:
- A Government Issued ID (Something with your name, address, and photo on it).
- Title for your vehicle (free and clear).
- Valid registration for your vehicle (Must be in the same state that you are applying from).
- Three personal, non-familial references.
- Proof of residence (A lease agreement or utility bill works great for this).
- Proof of income.
Apply for a Title Loan on a 2008 Nissan Xterra
Ready to apply for a car title loan!? Simply head online and fill out a short inquiry form. Or give us a call at 855-561-5626 any day of the week. A helpful financial representative will guide you through the whole process.