How much can I get on a Car title loan for my 2005 Acura TSX? Well, this will depend on a few factors such as the vehicle’s value and your ability to pay back the title loan. At Max Cash Title Loans, we recently, were able to assist a customer get $2,050.00 for an auto equity loan on their Acura, this being a fairly average amount for this vehicle.1 2 Kelly Blue Book reports that the 2005 Acura TSX has a private party value of $2,400 in great condition. Consumer Affairs gives this car a 4.8/5 overall consumer rating, letting you know it holds its value well.
Sometimes when you need a little money and you’re worried about a low credit score holding you back, an auto equity loan may be the perfect solution. When looking for a title loan, start here with Max Cash Title Loans! Your options will vary depending on your location but with coverage that spans over 40 states, our mission is to get you the loan you need, when you need it.1 2
A title loan is a type of “secured loan” meaning you put up your title as collateral for the duration of the loan. Many ask whether they can keep their vehicle, and the answer is a resounding YES! Get the money you need while still enjoying this vehicle’s great features like 23 miles to the gallon and its luxurious interior.
To speak to a loan agent from Max Cash Title Loans, call any day of the week, and one of our experienced loan agents will be happy to go over the various options with you. Getting a pink slip loan on your Acura TSX couldn’t be easier!1 2
Want an estimate on the payments for your title loan? Try out our handy calculator:
Breakdown of the Title Loan Process
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
- Once you’re approved, you can choose to receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which option you chose).1
- Enjoy low payments! 4
- Between 3 to 5 years to pay off the loan, with potential to pay it off early with no penalty.3
- We can help you refinance your current title loan and get you more money!1 2
- On-time payments can mean a positive impact on finances.
What Will I Need for a Title Loan on an Acura TSX?
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these, don’t panic! At Max Cash Title Loans, we’ve got tons of options available and will do our very best to help you! To get started or to learn more about the title loan process, simply head online and answer a few questions. Don’t have time to go online? Give us a call at (855-561-5626) and let one of our Loan Agents take care of it for you!