There are actually a few factors that come into play when determining how much of a title loan on a 2008 Ford Taurus you can receive. The amount for a title loan on a 2008 Ford Taurus will depend on the value of your vehicle, income, and ability to repay the loan.
Although you can get a good idea of the value of your vehicle using Kelly Blue Book, it’s a little harder to give general estimates for title loans. Currently, the 2008 Ford Taurus has a KBB trade-in value of approximately $1,447. 5
Last month, at Max Cash Title Loans, we were able to assist one customer in getting $1,200 on a title loan for their 2008 Taurus. 5
Would a Title Loan on a 2008 Ford Taurus Work for Me?
Unlike a personal (unsecured) loan a title loan is not largely based on credit, as the funds are secured with the title of your vehicle. Poor or no credit usually isn’t an issue when getting you approved. This does not mean you have to give up your vehicle!
With a title loan you get to keep your car and use it just like you normally would, with the lender just holding onto your title. As soon as it’s paid off, you get your title back.
The interest rates can vary a lot depending on where you’re located and which lending option you go with.
That being said, you can use our title loan calculator to get a rough idea of what your payments might be like:
A Car Title Loan on a 2008 Ford Taurus Has Other Advantages
In addition to getting you the funds you need, a title loan found through the lenders at Max Cash Title Loans can have a number of other benefits over other lending options:
- Select from a variety of funding methods (depending on which lending option you go with). 1
- If you are making payments on your vehicle, you may be able to refinance your loan for more money, lower payments, or sometimes both! 1 4
- Get the time you need with up to 5 years to pay back your loan with some options!
- On-time payments could potentially increase your credit score depending on which lending option you go with.
- Only need a quick loan for immediate expenses? Ask us about paying off your loan early with no penalty! 3
Steps to Getting a Title Loan:
- Begin by starting your application either online or over the phone
- Next, go over the options with a loan agent to find the best one suited to your needs
- From there, complete your application by submitting a few documents (see below). This can be done in-store, online, or via text depending on which option you chose.
- Finally, once approved, you’ll get your money typically as quickly as the same day! 1
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence
Keep in mind – some of these may be optional depending on your circumstances! If you’re missing something above and need a loan, please give us a call to see if we can help.
Start on a Title Loan for Your 2008 Ford Taurus Today!
If you’re in need of extra funds fast, Max Cash Title Loans is here to assist! Have more questions about us or our process? Our loan agents are happy to talk with you 7 days a week. Give us a call today, or head to our website for more information, and see how a title loan might help with your financial situation!